Polaris Ranger vs. Kawasaki Mule

Help Support CattleToday:

no its minor kinda hiccup right off idle and then it kids takes off a bit abruptly..not the belt catching kind the fuel laggin kind..like it would be on a carb without an accelerator pump

shaz":3jihaele said:
dieselbeef":3jihaele said:
awesome....none really except its got a bit of a little hiccup in the fuel inj off idle. just like to have it on hand for when I need it. going to adj the cables for the diff and 4 wheel lock also. just for freeplay cuz im sure it doesn't have any

Is this the infamous "rough idle" or "running rich at idle" problem?

That was on the carb vtwins. They were always cold natured.

Husband just drove up with a new Kawasaki Mule two bench seater, diesel. Had no idea he went and got one..lol....FIxing to go out and see how many people we can fit into it. Seats are huge. I'm watching 2 of the grandkids today, they get to go too and we'll go pick up the rents....lots of room... Decided on this one over the gator because of price and size. The 2 bench side by side gator was wayyyy too long. The kabota was too slow, and the mule was just right....

cowgirl8":1rsyk5kp said:
Husband just drove up with a new Kawasaki Mule two bench seater, diesel. Had no idea he went and got one..lol....FIxing to go out and see how many people we can fit into it. Seats are huge. I'm watching 2 of the grandkids today, they get to go too and we'll go pick up the rents....lots of room... Decided on this one over the gator because of price and size. The 2 bench side by side gator was wayyyy too long. The kabota was too slow, and the mule was just right....

Y'all will love it. Is it the Pro or the 4010?

Its the pro dxt eps.. Sits up so high. That is one of the things we liked about it, the kabota sat so low...

well it cant be the 4010 then cuz this thing rides like it got no susp at all....30 hrs today on it....the front diff keeps popping in 4wd,,,

So far the only complaint I have about the mule is its kind of noisy.. Really hard to hold a conversation in it. But, when its just me and my husband, I can sit in the middle of the seat next to him like we did when we were in high school... Then, we can hear each other...

price..workability..we race quads so didn't need anything that would go fast. its hardly for anything except work.
didn't really even look at the pro..looked more sprot than work..but mabe I should've cuz this thing rides like a stagecoach...
but the long wheelbase was the deal killer

didn't ever see that..dealer didn't offer it..cuz my local dealers all suck. im happy with it and for 9500 otd brand new..works for me

Latest posts