Anyone got a Polaris 570 Fullsize ranger?

Help Support CattleToday:

I have never had a back windshield on any of my utvs. I'm sure there is an application but every one I have been around just caused tons of dust in the cab even though they pitch that as preventing dust if you have a windshield.

They also have to usually be removed when you towe the utv and that no bueno for me also.

I have a 2021 full size 570 with back windshield. The one I have isn't glass, it's plastic or plexiglass. I don't have any complaints with it, other than it's fairly hard to clean the inside due to the headrests. I'm honestly not sure how worthwhile it is, I installed it right when I bought the machine so I never really ran it without it.

I have a 2021 full size 570 with back windshield. The one I have isn't glass, it's plastic or plexiglass. I don't have any complaints with it, other than it's fairly hard to clean the inside due to the headrests. I'm honestly not sure how worthwhile it is, I installed it right when I bought the machine so I never really ran it without it.
Where did you get it?

Ours are the 1000 model and both have the back windshield. Easy enough to install/remove and in my world, makes a big difference in the winter. We always include it as an option, but you can order them online.

We have an older 700xp. It has the canvas/vinyl rear windshield. Better than nothing but you can't really see through it anymore, which really isn't a big deal since you can just stick your head out the side.

I think the front windshield makes a bigger difference in keeping the dust out. One that opens halfway will help keep it from swirling.

you can just have lowes or somewhere cut you a piece of plexiglass
I recommend using polycarbonate instead of acrylic. You can saw your own with a hand jig saw if using polycarbonate. There is a trick to successfully sawing acrylic tho. You must saw fast or refrigerate the plexi before hand otherwise the material gets hot and melts back together behind the cut.
( Lexan is the usual name for polycarbonate and plexi is name usually associated acrylic)

Acrylic is harder than poly, but much more brittle and it is quick to yellow from sunlight and develop tiny hairline cracks. Polycarbonate is more expensive but softer, easier to work with, saw or bend and is more durable in regards to UV.

(I used to work in a fixture plant and worked with both poly and acrylic a lot and really really hated the acrylic)

Looking to put a glass behind seats, anyone bought one?
I have a 570 full size and I have the plexiglass rear glass behind the seat. Really like it for the cooler weather/rainy days and if you are using buckets for feed you don't get covered up with feed dust

I have a 570 full size and I have the plexiglass rear glass behind the seat. Really like it for the cooler weather/rainy days and if you are using buckets for feed you don't get covered up with feed dust
Where did you get yours?

Latest posts