Prosecute to the fullest extent of the law!

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Or better yet, shoot on sight.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... .DTL&tsp=1

"Containers of accelerant were placed beneath a row of 14 trucks with four digital timers used to light four of the containers and kerosene soaked rope carrying the fire to the other 10," the e-mail said.

"We were extremely pleased to see all 14 trucks 'were a total loss,' " the message said.

"We're not delusional enough to believe that this action will shut down the Harris feeding company, let alone have any effect on factory farming as a whole," the e-mail said. "But we maintain that this type of action still has worth, if not solely for the participant's peace of mind, then to show that despite guards, a constant worker presence and razor wire fence, the enemy is still vulnerable."

The e-mail ended with, "Until next time."

The enemy? Really?

john250":2vwrtzjf said:
alisonb":2vwrtzjf said:
TT - What do the activists have against Harris Ranch, I tried googling but can't find much?

Very prominent and very visible.

Harris Ranch is big enough to be a target and it's easily accessible via interstate to a fertile recruiting base for ops like this. The feedlot is big enough to be seen from space, or it seemed like it when I drove by. Easy to get to from San-Francisco up into Vancouver coastline cities and that area definitely has some cells of these terrorists.

We have higher punishments for hate crimes that including what the motives of the criminals are. Maybe we should add political/economic motivations to the list for added punishment.

What a bunch of dummies. Willing to risk a life in prison for arson for something that doesn't even put a blip on the screen for Harris Ranch. All of those trucks were insured to the hilt... they have to be to run in CA. They'll be replaced in next to notime and in the meantime there are tons of cattle haulers who will step in for near what it costs for them to run their own trucks.
I kind of admire people that are willing to stand up to something they think is wrong but these people haven't bothered to consider the consequences of animal agriculture going away. :shock: In their minds we're all suposed to eat plants but they've never bothered to figure how we're suposed to grow enough plants to feed everyone when three-quarters of our caloric food supply is raised in the form of meat on otherwise un-farmable ground.

I don't agree with factory farms, but on the other hand, extremists of any flavour are worse. whatever the reason, these people should be charged with arson at the least, terrorism at worst

Nesikep":2oxd1dp4 said:
I don't agree with factory farms, but on the other hand, extremists of any flavour are worse. whatever the reason, these people should be charged with arson at the least, terrorism at worst

They need stopping now while it was only trucks, so called "animal rites" people have attacked research workers in the UK in the past.

Latest posts