Private message question

Help Support CattleToday:

click the "Mark" checkbox, then at the bottom of the page there's a dropdown where you can select "Delete marked", hit "Go" after

Edit: While viewing your inbox that is

Do you mean you have sent me another PM you are sorry for sending and want to delete before I see it! :mad: Again! :mad: :lol:

I think you can go to your outbox and delete messages there (they'll only be there until they've been read).. I'm not certain, but I think it works..

However, like most people here I have email notification that I've gotten a new message, and if there's none there when I check i'm going to be scratching my head!

Deepsouth":3ompoels said:
Nesikep":3ompoels said:
That could be a whole other question!

Well since Alan brought it up is there a way to delete private messages that I may have thought through a little better before I sent it? :oops:

Oh! Way too late buddy! You should have thought about that 437 sent pm's to me ago!....... But both are good questions! :lol: :lol: :hide:

Nesikep":1iy36g94 said:
I think you can go to your outbox and delete messages there (they'll only be there until they've been read).. I'm not certain, but I think it works..

However, like most people here I have email notification that I've gotten a new message, and if there's none there when I check i'm going to be scratching my head!
As long as it's still in the outgoing box you cna delete it the same as the messages in your in box. The person you sent it to will get a message in their in box that says something about a message being deleted.

TexasBred":prj2mfx8 said:
While you're at it check your "Sent Messages"....those accumulate as well and can be cleaned out.
Don't need to clean out any of the boxes. The older messages just go away as new ones come in once the box is full.

Alan":3rxjpakk said:
Deepsouth":3rxjpakk said:
Nesikep":3rxjpakk said:
That could be a whole other question!

Well since Alan brought it up is there a way to delete private messages that I may have thought through a little better before I sent it? :oops:

Oh! Way too late buddy! You should have thought about that 437 sent pm's to me ago!....... But both are good questions! :lol: :lol: :hide:

Come on Alan, I was only kidding. :hide:

dun":23mqlh44 said:
TexasBred":23mqlh44 said:
While you're at it check your "Sent Messages"....those accumulate as well and can be cleaned out.
Don't need to clean out any of the boxes. The older messages just go away as new ones come in once the box is full.
I just like to delete all of them periodically.

M5farm":u6l4dkn7 said:
I wish they didn't delete. I'm one of those that keeps every email I have ever gotten. excluding spam
Me too M5. It's nice to have them when your memory isn't so good. :lol:

If you go to your PMs there is a rules folder options (Ithink that;s what it;s called) that you can click and manage what happens ith your PMs

Latest posts