Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Haha. She let me drive out to her grab her babies and put them in there . I think she thought I should have hurried up and got done with the photo shoot 😂

View attachment 38549

I'd take a whole herd of mommas like her!
So she's not for sale??
Have trailer, will travel..... 😆

Congrats!
Hope she raises em both. Love a good mama like that.

So she's not for sale??
Have trailer, will travel..... 😆

Congrats!
Hope she raises em both. Love a good mama like that.
Oh , ya know almost everything is for sale.
As of this morning she was taking care of both.
The real question is; Can she raise 2 and settle A.I. on time or will she fall behind? She very possibly could be for sale next year if she ends up bred by the clean up bull.

I'm working at the rent house today, with my emotional support animal. He got tuckered out. It's not cold, just miserable overcast damp and windy. Poor guy. Lunch was a shared can of SPAM and a sleeve of Ritz, one bottle water and plenty of beer. We both felt like kings after that. Now we're both ready for the fire at home, prepping for family to visit and have a great time.
7274F28B-B22D-4AF0-9592-AACA69C2873D.jpeg

White Christmas missed by a day. So I guess it is white Boxing day for our Canadian friends. The cows are enjoying their hay this morning. With our forecast this little bit of snow will all be gone in a day or two. This open winter is nice but we better get some snow in the mountains or we will be short on water next summer.

PC253158.JPGPC253160.JPG

He found the problem and had to cut a U-bolt to replace something. He worked up there till after dark, with a headlamp and an invisible wheelbarrow.
My balls are feeling a bit shriveled. Instead of the rock hard brass balls I've imagined, I'm feeling a little gummybearishingly small and insignificant tonight.5F4CA792-FEB8-4CDA-9F83-DD3B711F02A2.jpeg

Latest posts