Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

The Texas 55 square mile forest fire of 2011 after a 4 year drought.
20' wall of flame.jpg
This was coming toward my house. My house, Jarads ranch and 1976 other homes were lost and two people were killed.

55  sqmi. forest fire 2011.jpg
images (1).jpg
Tornados of fire burned across our hay field.
images.jpg
This was coming toward my house.
savinghorses.jpg
My neighbor saving his horses. Our places were back in those flames..
th (2).jpg
I lived on the other side of the park. I was in there fighing it, I did not evacuate.

rbz-bastrop-fires-homes-20.jpg

Robert and Skink.jpg

It was amasing how the grass grew back inn the hayfield. Within 6 weeks it was lush green grass with no rain FOR YEARS because the roots of Coastal bermuda are 6' deep and can find water. But there was no hay left or pasture for the cattle so he sold the Beefmaster herd and leased to other cattlemen. Never the less, the family decided to sell the ranch 8 years later because no young ones in the family wanted to ranch.

Amasingly, this led to the marriage of me to my best friend of almost 40 years. So we moved to the paradise on the rural SW of Oregon.

Last edited:
View attachment 33066
This was coming toward my house. My house, Jarads ranch and 1976 other homes were lost and two people were killed.

View attachment 33067
View attachment 33068
View attachment 33069
View attachment 33070
View attachment 33071
I lived on the other side of the park. I was in there fighing it, I did not evacuate.

View attachment 33072

View attachment 33073
We've always got a lot of fires around here.. 2021 was really bad, 3 fires within 50 miles of us were all over 400 square miles, 2019. 2017 and 2009 were really bad too

This was 2021 NASA fire map, we're at the blue circle, Red was active fires.. Fire to the south of us started right at the south edge of town, the whole town was gone within an hour, temps were about 119F that day
2021 fire map.JPG

IMG_4264s.jpg

about 4 miles away
IMG_4011s.jpg
IMG_4002s.jpg

Trees were just exploding
IMG_4117s-crop.jpg

Where in the h*** is the 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 emojis
Bless her pea pickin' heart. I can empathize. As a baby, I was so ugly my momma fed me with a slingshot. As I got older, she'd make me and my blind dog play in the front yard every Saturday, to keep the Jehovah's Witnesses from visiting.

couple of my most recent ones..
This was making unhappy noises
View attachment 33054

Putting a lot of lipstick on an old pig
View attachment 33055

Bless her pea pickin' heart. I can empathize. As a baby, I was so ugly my momma fed me with a slingshot. As I got older, she'd make me and my blind dog play in the front yard every Saturday, to keep the Jehovah's Witnesses from visiting.

Between these two posts there's a joke wedged in there, but I think the mods would spank me. Last time I made a Baptist joke it got removed, and nobody knows more about them, I been one my whole life.

Anyone want to hear the jokes, PM me. They're oldies but goodies!

I'm all about jokes. I can't brush my tooth without laughing at that goofy sap in the mirror.
Send me your jokes. I promise I will not be offended.

View attachment 33066

View attachment 33067
View attachment 33068
View attachment 33069
View attachment 33070
View attachment 33071

View attachment 33072

View attachment 33073
Oh wow,that's terrible.

Latest posts