Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Ours went dry last year in the drought. Hauled ALL water for dang near a year until the rains came this spring. Absolutely the most miserable experience with water of my life. Well was drilled about 9 or 10 years ago and never missed a beat. 26 feet deep! 14 gpm.

That drought was biblical!

We are suppose to get a bit of snow tomorrow. 1 to 3 they say. We shall see

Cows look in pretty good nick to start winter.

Ken
They are mostly BCS 5.5 to 6.0. I like them going into winter there and have a little room if things get bad. I hate feeding hay before calving in March, so if they can harvest their own, that's what they need to do.

Does she have a set of horns like that? My longhorn has some that come out and curve up, nice set, but not near as impressive as those are... Are you going to eat him and keep the head/horns?
She is young, just weaned 8 days ago. But hers will be higher, more upwards like a deer.
Guess the steer has a home until he is old. The lady that owns that pasture just won't allow him to leave.

I'd give him a home too, with a set of horns like that... he'd sure be impressive out there where the coyotes are the problem... he could reach them easy and stick them sideways....

Latest posts