• Sirloin

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • cattle today members without an agenda

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • none of the above

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Nesikep":3ummbima said:
Oh, I looked up what "beef" means in 1984 Websters dictionary... it's "Meat from an adult bovine, whether cow, steer or bull"... so it is perfectly legitimate to call meat from dairy cows 'beef'...
Nesi, your books are from 1984. A lot has changed since then. ;-)

Nesikep":3br8fr9k said:
Oh, I looked up what "beef" means in 1984 Websters dictionary... it's "Meat from an adult bovine, whether cow, steer or bull"... so it is perfectly legitimate to call meat from dairy cows 'beef'...
There you go again forgetting how to read. :lol:

If sirloin votes under all his different user names, he could potentially come out a favorite in this poll. :roll:

Branguscowgirl.. very good point!, but he might forget who he's voting for

sim ang king... DOH!! I guess that one work "Mfaab, wc,sob"

Jo, where I live, lots of people sell meat directly off their farms. It's often spoken for a year in advance. There are even beef CSA's now. Surely that happens down your way too?

Sure they do. But how many processors are in your area?
That's what is regulated to death.

Alan":2spi60ne said:
CottageFarm":2spi60ne said:
:lol: :lol: :cry2: :lol: :lol: ....
I missed the crab comment, you must fill me in, it sounds hysterical! :lol2:

You have my appoligies, the crab leg comments are nothing more then a joke between m5 and me ..... And now Dave. It's college football. For more insight google FSU football and crab legs ...... Or Oregon football and Duii or Texas A&M football and pot.

And here I thought I missed something good. :lol2: :lol2:
No offense guys, but I'll skip the football thing 'cause it'll be way over my head!

Deepsouth":2j703610 said:
Footballs way over their heads too, CF. If they really knew anything about it they would be SEC fans.
You must have found a patch of wacky weed while cruzing timber this morning

I may be a little more of an sec fan when they start playing football under the same rules as every other conference, that would be a 9 conference game schedule not 8. Oh and when little Nicky stops whining about everything he doesn't like.

Alan":17v0cmy0 said:
I may be a little more of an sec fan when they start playing football under the same rules as every other conference, that would be a 9 conference game schedule not 8. Oh and when little Nicky stops whining about everything he doesn't like.
But as I understand it "one" non conference game has to be with a school from one fo the socalled "elite" leagues....Big 10, Big12, Pac12, ACC.

Never count Sirloin, Liz1, Liz2 or Liz3 out. One or all of them was already responsible for getting acid rain almost totally eliminated which was also a major source of sulfur. :mrgreen:

Oh no! I just found out that sulfur is one of the most abundant minerals in the human body. Not only is ir important but it is in most everything I eat. I think i' ll call the hospital and see if they have a room in ICU. Surely my days are numbered and will not make it another 30 yrs.

TexasBred":1mdh9jm7 said:
Alan":1mdh9jm7 said:
But as I understand it "one" non conference game has to be with a school from one fo the socalled "elite" leagues....Big 10, Big12, Pac12, ACC.

They still beat up on themselves one extra game ......... Besides you're a traitor! :lol:

Latest posts