Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Being gay or a lesbian is a perversion and is wrong in all cases

Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Being gay is as bad a being a pediphile

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to post this before, but probably didn't hit the button the right way/right time.

I know gay/lesbian people. I know a couple of couples raising very well-rounded children, good students, active in sports, with no issues. They -- the gays -- for the most part, don't do drama -- are not out marching in the streets with painted up faces and high heels and crazy get-ups. They just want to lead quiet lives, like all of you do. I've never had a lesbian friend make a pass at me. If you guys think some gay guy is likely to target you, you are probably dreaming and over-rating yourselves. Myself, I do not believe that not being heterosexual is a choice. I think it's genetic. And there are plenty of studies that have been done for either side of the question. But really . . . would you choose to take the chiding and the laughter and the abuse by choice -- maybe losing the support of your family and your friends; maybe even having your life threatened? Do you think that is just done for the drama or the perverse? Bottom line -- I am not the judge of how people live their lives. I don't think anyone else has that power, either.

Cowboy 43 you need to cull both ASAP. At least with animals if they don't do right you can cull them.

You know, it don't matter what side your on nothing said on here will change your mind. And every time I ask a question about what someone says, they just say what they already said again in a little different way. I guess what I have going is I can back up every one of my argument's, and the pro gays here can't say anything other than it's none of our business or it's ok because it's not against the law.

Highgrit I know you are right about culling them, but it sure is hard to sell a cow as good looking and gentle as her. I bottle feed the calf right in front of her and she has never even shoot her head at me. Right now I am just trying to get the calf to survive,

Methinks some of you fellas doth protest too much ;-)

If any one ever has the inclination to read Kinsey's first book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, you will find it very enlightening. A controversial subject but sometimes people don't want to hear the truth.

DMF, what puzzles me is all the pro gay types on a cattle site. And really everybody seems alright and nice enough to me. And for the most part the pro-gay members are from the left coast and the north. But if your pro-gay, would you be proud to have a queer for a kid??
One of the good things is, we're still free and can say what we think and how we feel. Unless your a Tea Party member.
Cowboy, the calf needs colostrum and medicated milk replacer. I hope you've tried everything to get the mom to nurse.
A bottle calf is the worst thing to me, as far as cows go.

denvermartinfarms":116gxrko said:
You know, it don't matter what side your on nothing said on here will change your mind. And every time I ask a question about what someone says, they just say what they already said again in a little different way. I guess what I have going is I can back up every one of my argument's, and the pro gays here can't say anything other than it's none of our business or it's ok because it's not against the law.

Actually is was against the law in all 50 states.
In the mid sixties the ALCU started a campaign to overturn the law's and thus the indoctrination begin. Never have I seen the ALCU get involved in anything that came out good. IMO they truly are an arm of Satan.
This continued until 2003 when the Supreme Court stuck down the remaining 20 or so state laws, again legislation from the bench.
The hypocrisy here is amazing the value's and constitutional right's this country were founded on is under attack and looked at with disdain as the poll testifies to. We wonder why the greatest nation under God is headed straight for he!!
on our current path.

nuff said

highgrit":2ai2867t said:
DMF, what puzzles me is all the pro gay types on a cattle site.
You puzzle me, what does 'DMF' mean? Or are you just being hypocritical in your standards?

Anyone publicly condoning a sinful lifestyle is baring a false witness. Therefore, baring bad fruit.

bear":273j9psr said:
alisonb":273j9psr said:
highgrit":273j9psr said:
DMF, what puzzles me is all the pro gay types on a cattle site.
You puzzle me, what does 'DMF' mean? Or are you just being hypocritical in your standards?

DMF=Denvermartinfarms
Thanks Bear, spose I should have used the 'razz' smiley :p

Kathie in Thorp":11g2bzd4 said:
to take the chiding and the laughter and the abuse by choice -- maybe losing the support of your family and your friends; maybe even having your life threatened? Do you think that is just done for the drama or the perverse? .

Yes, I do think a larger percentage of them do it for the drama and the perverse. For the same reasons people get nose and tongue rings, tatoos across there forehead, and fat chicks wearing spandex that say "Lotta Luv" across the arse. These type people are attention horz because they can't stand to be not noticed.

Here goes my thoughts for what they are worth.

I don't believe anyone is born gay, they become that way by choice or are raised that way. I believe is against God's design and intentions. Sure lots of others thing are but one day people will have to answer for what they have done. In no way do I think it is natural to be gay. Too much of this stuff is on TV, movies and news. I get mad and boil over every time I here gay rights, gay marriage, etc.

In my opinion it is not right but it is not my place to judge them. Wish it was kept out of public view and the government would stay out of it. Lots of things in this world are not right.

Ouachita":3ev6m6gs said:
and fat chicks wearing spandex that say "Lotta Luv" across the arse.

:yuck: Could of done without that visual.

denvermartinfarms":3ukamphz said:

You made quite a leap by labeling some "pro gay", I don't think anyone said the back it or support it. they said, as I said, it doesn't bother them as long as the gays don't flaunt it. I for one resent being labeled "pro gay" I'm far from being pro gay. :mad:

highgrit":g31fqbk5 said:
DMF, what puzzles me is all the pro gay types on a cattle site. And really everybody seems alright and nice enough to me. And for the most part the pro-gay members are from the left coast and the north. But if your pro-gay, would you be proud to have a queer for a kid??.

Well I think I covered my feelings on being labeled pro gay. I agree and stated earlier that this is a very much a regional thing, you guys from the south take your bible very literally and have a hard no tolerance stance on gays.

I should bite my tongue, a fingers, but nah. :D Let's switch your question up a little highgrit. I one of you homophobes (tongue in cheek) raised a daughter and she informed you she was a lesbian, but is now 22yrs old. What do you do? Disowne her? Does your spouse? Or do you still love the little girl you raised?

Homophobe, pro gay = unsolicited, unwanted labels. :tiphat:

Alan":1udyxziy said:
highgrit":1udyxziy said:
DMF, what puzzles me is all the pro gay types on a cattle site. And really everybody seems alright and nice enough to me. And for the most part the pro-gay members are from the left coast and the north. But if your pro-gay, would you be proud to have a queer for a kid??.

Well I think I covered my feelings on being labeled pro gay. I agree and stated earlier that this is a very much a regional thing, you guys from the south take your bible very literally and have a hard no tolerance stance on gays.

I should bite my tongue, a fingers, but nah. :D Let's switch your question up a little highgrit. I one of you homophobes (tongue in cheek) raised a daughter and she informed you she was a lesbian, but is now 22yrs old. What do you do? Disowne her? Does your spouse? Or do you still love the little girl you raised?Homophobe, pro gay = unsolicited, unwanted labels. :tiphat:

That would mean I failed as a father, we failed as parents. I hear these "what if" questions all the time. It is the most common stragedy for detracting from the real problem; a falling away from God's Word. Period.
What do I do? Well, after having gotten past the acknowledging my failure as a father, I remember my earthly daughter is also my sister in Christ (assuming I raised her right, and she had chosen to walk in the light). Therefore, she has fallen away, and it becomes my duty as a Christian brother, not an earthly father, to get her on the right path again. We all have this responsibility, with any type of sin, not just deviant sexual behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts