Votes: 33 51.6%
  • Being gay is as bad a being a pediphile

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan

Reaction score
We'll see if this threads sticks around. While I know a lot of folks feeling here about gays I thought it would be interesting to have a poll. This way folks can express their feelings without anyone knowing their identity. Comment or don't but please make the effort not to get this locked or deleted.

Alan

melking":3lnhnj6l said:
Kinda surprised by the results...
Well, I was going to agree but by the time I got logged on the vote got closer. Kathie, this poll stemmed from the boy scout thread, that post is well passed the opened can of worms and similar post have been locked before their just rehashing a old topic. With luck this thread will stay calm and folks just vote and keep the harsh comment to themselves. I just thought this would everyone a chance to give their opinion without the fear of being jumped on by others.

Always their has been two sexes, now we have four sexes, man, woman, gay man, and lesbian . If a male is gay, I do not think he is male , he is somewhere in between and should not be using the same restroom or showering with the males. The normal male showering together will advert their eyes from the others privates, a gays eyes will check out the others privates, with who knows what kind of thoughts, I can guarantee if a man and woman showered together their is going to be some wandering eyes of both sexes , with some very sexual thoughts in their minds. It just ain't right, for two different sexes to shower together unless they are romantically involved. That's my opinon and I'm sticking to it.

not my place to judge and it is between them and there maker. I treat the ones I know with respect because they respect my beliefs BUT we were designed to be man and woman and I think it is a perversion.

cowboy43":1p9r6fhq said:
Always their has been two sexes, now we have four sexes, man, woman, gay man, and lesbian . If a male is gay, I do not think he is male , he is somewhere in between and should not be using the same restroom or showering with the males. The normal male showering together will advert their eyes from the others privates, a gays eyes will check out the others privates, with who knows what kind of thoughts, I can guarantee if a man and woman showered together their is going to be some wandering eyes of both sexes , with some very sexual thoughts in their minds. It just ain't right, for two different sexes to shower together unless they are romantically involved. That's my opinon and I'm sticking to it.
this is it to the T.... common sense some call it.. :cowboy:

There is not an option for me to pick from. I don't care what other people do, just stop shoving it in my face would be my option. I know many that are that way, but they are discrete and respectful of others. Oh the heartbreak at work when all us single girls learned that nice cute guy wasn't interested in any of us! Blew our minds. Nice guy. That was 15 years ago.

I have a problem with people who say this can't be judged, if you believe in god and that the bible is true, there is only one way to see it. It is past sin and anyone who is gay and does not change and ask to be forgiven is going to hell. Saying you can't judge a gay person is like saying you can't judge that it is wrong to kill or steal or break any of the 10. If anyone don't like this that's fine and if I get kicked off the board I guess that's fine to, but I have to take gods side in this.

denvermartinfarms":afc6z8z5 said:
I have a problem with people who say this can't be judged, if you believe in god and that the bible is true, there is only one way to see it. It is past sin and anyone who is gay and does not change and ask to be forgiven is going to be nice. Saying you can't judge a gay person is like saying you can't judge that it is wrong to kill or steal or break any of the 10. If anyone don't like this that's fine and if I get kicked off the board I guess that's fine to, but I have to take gods side in this.[/quote
M5farm":afc6z8z5 said:
not my place to judge and it is between them and there maker. I treat the ones I know with respect because they respect my beliefs BUT we were designed to be man and woman and I think it is a perversion.
Judge is a word that has a lot of responsibility and my job as a Christian is try and lead a person in the direction that gives them hope of salvation. Therefore my job is not to judge them That is reserved for God on judgment day . God gave us all free will and it is our responsibility to work out our own salvation. Flat refusing to be associated with them or discussing salvation will be JUDGED the same way.
Everyone judges the actions of other people. And my comment is based on the biblical sense of the word judge.

I can't vote. I do think that it's a perversion and wrong but I also see it as between them and God and therefore I treat them like I treat everyone else. M5 has my feelings on it pretty well said.

Everyone sins. Murder rape etc are sins. And there is forgiveness for those sins if you stop. Problem is homosexuals live a sin and commit that sin over and over and over and over. There can be no forgiveness of a sin when you keep commuting the same sin. Period.
Black and white clear to me

hooknline":3dn5dj69 said:
Everyone sins. Murder rape etc are sins. And there is forgiveness for those sins if you stop. Problem is homosexuals live a sin and commit that sin over and over and over and over. There can be no forgiveness of a sin when you keep commuting the same sin. Period.
again with common sense... i only judge the sin.. and the Bible says homosexuality is sin..... if God didnt ...why did he detroy sodom and gomorrah..

hooknline":1hvf5qhm said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: thank you for understanding that. my dad is a preacher and he could have explained what I said in a better way probably. And I need to say that what I mean by judge is rather or not it is right or wrong to be gay, not what there eternal destination will be, although if someone is gay that does give a good idea on what road they are on.

ALACOWMAN":uycxdr0u said:
hooknline":uycxdr0u said:
again with common sense... i only judge the sin.. and the Bible says homosexuality is sin..... if God didnt ...why did he detroy sodom and gomorrah..
Yes sir, another point I was going to bring up.

Even if you don't believe in God or gods and you live by natural law then you should at least believe that homosexuality is wrong because it goes against the laws of nature. Murder is more natural than being gay, but yet murder is illegal.

My thoughts are not in judging them, It is, should they be treated the same , the way I understand their sex, for instance you have a male body with a female mind or a female body with a male mind. It seems like you have two different sexes from male or female. :???: If that is the case , it would be Boy Scouts , Girls Scouts , Lesbian Scouts and Gay Scouts. The whole society would be divided into four sexes. Then you have the old country boy that had stump broke cow, where would he fit in. :???:

Another point is if you believe in god and that he is the creator, then you can not be born gay, because god would not make someone that could not enter in to heaven.

As an australian and I would say that I am in no way religious, I don't if there is a god or and having a gay second cousin who I know keep it a secret and dated girls, I believe he was born the way he is.
I worked with a gay man that ended up spending time in an institution because of the shame I guess he felt, he was married and has a son but I believe he was wired differently.
He and his partner are private people, he has never actually said he is gay and to meet him the street you would know. They sleep in separate bedrooms, they may never have had sex and what they do is their business and I don't believe anything is black and white. I don't believe I can say much more at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts