POLL, please respond!

Help Support CattleToday:

Are you sick of political discussion, comment on CT?

• Yes

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
john250":2tobe8qe said:
I think we should go back to talking about the causes and results of the Civil War. That always produces civility.

The south will RISE again.

M5farm":1ozku0qx said:
john250":1ozku0qx said:
I think we should go back to talking about the causes and results of the Civil War. That always produces civility.

Don't even have to. That other bunch will just fall.
Us Confederates just need to stand steady. Sooner or later the truth will win out.

M5farm":31txr6ip said:
john250":31txr6ip said:

The south will RISE again.[/quote] we would probably win it this time,,, cause once they got what they wanted,, they wished they had'nt
:lol:

Ryder":umvx3ymr said:
M5farm":umvx3ymr said:
john250":umvx3ymr said:

Us Confederates just need to stand steady. Sooner or later the truth will win out.

what is it they always say - they cling to their Religion and Guns. they will be begging us to bring our guns

I am the only active Moderator. I do not read every post or follw every thread. If someone finds something that is objectionable they can PM me and I'll look into it. Where our previous moderator saw everything as black and white, I see shades of gray and let somethings slide in hopes that they will die on their own accord. Macon and I do discuss some posts and he has the final say if we do not agree.

Mod1":x28zmpyv said:
I am the only active Moderator. I do not read every post or follw every thread. If someone finds something that is objectionable they can PM me and I'll look into it. Where our previous moderator saw everything as black and white, I see shades of gray and let somethings slide in hopes that they will die on their own accord. Macon and I do discuss some posts and he has the final say if we do not agree.

I think you guys are doing a great job!

Misty, the people have spoken and it looks like you are gonna have to walk the plank on this one.... :wave:

And you do a good JOB Mod1. You let use rip a little and shut us down when we get to making to much noise. This site suits me just fine and would appear to suit most of the other folks on here. Misty if you don't like what someone writes don't read it. Thats what i do.

8 people, as of right now, agree with MM.

You gotta hand it to MM. She is not afraid to voice herself. There is another one in this thread too. MM did say, "please respond" to this poll. She was not expecting this type of response????

The south will RISE again.[/quote]
Us Confederates just need to stand steady. Sooner or later the truth will win out.[/quote]

what is it they always say - they cling to their Religion and Guns. they will be begging us to bring our guns[/quote]

I don't think this is a North/South thing. I think we are way past that.

By the way moderator, Good Job.

Dave":12ujfseg said:
Us Confederates just need to stand steady. Sooner or later the truth will win out.[/quote]

what is it they always say - they cling to their Religion and Guns. they will be begging us to bring our guns[/quote]

By the way moderator, Good Job.[/quote]

Yes the mod does a great job. The board is more civil today than it has ever been.
We had an iron fisted Mod if you didn't see it her way it was the hiway and we are talking politic's or cattle.

Dave I agree with you it is not a North/South issue it is a value's and moral issue.
This country is as divided or more so than when the first shot was fired on Fort Sumter.
The problem all started with the welfare society in we are owed to not work by other's that will.

Hilter stated "He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future." This is happening in our school's and Universities every day.
He would have loved to have had our current day media.
All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."

The South! We have folks here from the south! :shock: us Yankees kicked your ass one time ...... Wait great grandad wasn't even born yet ..... Oregon wasn't part of the north or south.....Never mind.

Dave":28fgy5xt said:

By the way moderator, Good Job.[/quote]

____________________________________________________________________________________________
There has been so much mobility that you can't literally say north or south. To me and I think to some others, north and south are more symbolic of belief and philosophy than geographic.

I too think the moderator is doing a good job. Makes more sense to have some latitude in what is allowed and what is not. It is a judgment call and the oderator seems to be handling it without my help. :lol:
Some critical threads/comments remind me of little MissPerfect in school that would always take names when the teacher was out of the room. She empowered herself that way.

As a side note, as the years went by, come to find out she wasn't so perfect after all. :roll:

No Politics

by M Gravlee » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:24 am

I'm tired of the bickering. No more politics. No more character assassinations. I will delete your first two posts that violate this policy. Three strikes and your Username, email and IP will be permanently banned!

You have been warned!!

If you just can't resist talking politics go here:
http://ranchers.net/forum/forum-6.html
Wear a thick skin!

Well, I'm 5 years older but I haven't changed my mind. :deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.