Pink eye HELP!

Help Support CattleToday:

I had some bad cases of pinkeye as well this year, I used la200 and a vaccine along with eye patches that fixed most cases but what I found to work best was using food grade hydrogen peroxide which I bought at a health shop and I mixed in 10% peroxide 90% distilled water and I sprayed them in the eye with it, worked very well for me.

Thank you all so much, I truly needed some advice. I really hope for a speedy recovery for the little guy. I have a start of pinkeye in my Angus as well going to give him a shot of La-300 today and clean him real good hopefully that will help everything heal for him aswell. Cough his soon it's just barley white and watering.

Dr Lucky,

One treatment option that's intrigued me is the use of serum... in the SA and equine world corneal ulcers tend to be treated with topical serum q 2 hrs, sometimes via sub palpebral lavage system. I've contemplated that as a sub conjuctival injection... maybe one of these days.

I'm not sure I have an opinion yet re corticosteroid therapy, but my calf from yesterday looked better today...

STICKER SHOCK on Draxxin. Hey nice vet lady, set me Up with a 250ml... :-0
Seriously though. This is an awesome thread, we have used all types of these methods, keep me coming. Our best defense is catching pinkeye before the ulcer gets crazy. Runny eye and tiny spot is the best and least invasive time to catch it.

Runaway Deere":2pbtc0rw said:
STICKER SHOCK on Draxxin. Hey nice vet lady, set me Up with a 250ml... :-0
Seriously though. This is an awesome thread, we have used all types of these methods, keep me coming. Our best defense is catching pinkeye before the ulcer gets crazy. Runny eye and tiny spot is the best and least invasive time to catch it.

$4.05 a cc

Latest posts