Help help scours

Help Support CattleToday:

Where can I get a physical poster of this so I can stick it up beside the beef shed? Would be helpful both for myself and especially when I'm away on holiday so others can see it.
Can you save it and have it printed via Snapfish, Walmart Photo (or the equivalent in the UK), etc? I saw it on a Facebook cattle site years ago and saved it in a photo folder on my laptop. It's come in handy!

What @GoWyo said. If you notice a calf with the white scours and it starts kicking its stomach, it's time to intervene. Clostridium Type D is also known as overeating disease. There is an antitoxin available, but I had a case a few years ago, called my vet, and he said to give the calf Baytril and Banamine - possibly because that's what I had on hand, but it worked.
My vet's go to for clostridium scours is the liquid spectinomycin (OTC pig med) 20 cc orally plus C&D antitoxin 10 cc orally and 10 cc sub Q.

Can you save it and have it printed via Snapfish, Walmart Photo (or the equivalent in the UK), etc? I saw it on a Facebook cattle site years ago and saved it in a photo folder on my laptop. It's come in handy!
Ah yes. Snapfish it is then, not used such services much. £6.99 for a 18 x 12" print. That'll do. Gloss or matt finish? Whatever. Will probably get some comments from those working at snapfish, something a bit different, could make a lovely secret santa present :LOL: :poop::ROFLMAO: tar tar

No matter how you treat, it never hurts to always give Probias.
(y)(y) Agreed although not sure we have that product here, we have provita protect (not available in shops annoyingly) which I've been using for the past few years at birth and it pretty much eliminated scours for a few years I just forgot to order some for this years calving season, but after wrestling a few calves trying to tube them recently and sadly one dying I have since ordered more. Money well spent I'd say.