Piers Morgan gets a beating!

Help Support CattleToday:

robert, I rarely watch TV but I have seen Piers Morgan and know enough about his style to wonder if it is calculated into his strategy for promoting his product. He is so far to the left that those on the left are humored by it and those from center to right keep watching because they are entertained by the extreme nature of his style of presentation.

If you are permitting him to annoy you, are you falling into his "fly trap?"

It seems that TV has drifted into the realm of oddity. Reality TV is a farce. I was a guest at someone's home last night and there was a reality show where a tree trimming company sawed a tree and it fell on a home and destroyed it. It was so obvious that it was a fabrication. I think our news media is now into the same business. Best just to laugh at all of it or better yet, go pet your cows!

I never seen that played before. Was the point for the guy with the stick to hit the ball, while avoiding getting hit?

Bigfoot":2bmsinud said:
I never seen that played before. Was the point for the guy with the stick to hit the ball, while avoiding getting hit?

bigfoot your like me, I thought crickets were fer fishin

Bigfoot":6fu3uo4v said:

Yes, the idea is to hit the ball with the bat, this occurred in the cricket equivalent of a baseball batting cage, but with a live pitcher. I think the bowler (pitcher) was trying to hit the weasel Morgan, no penalty for that in cricket! :)

Latest posts