Pictures from around the farm

Help Support CattleToday:

Man's best friend can also be a drinking buddy. This dog loves beer."
HaHa. I was at the store the other day and just about to leave when I looked over and exclaimed to the checker as I grabbed a Bud " almost forgot I told the dog I'd get him a beer!"
Guy gave me a dirty look....some people are just too tight! ;)

TexasBred":jyzq2flr said:
M5 if that dog comes up missing....I got him. :lol2: :lol2: Beautiful rascal.

he's been a good dog. The rest of the litter he came out of were leopard colored. His personality is what I prefer in a dog he is always with you but never on you or under your feet. In his old age he has started to show more affection. He was ran over about 6 years ago and it messed his hip up so he totes that leg when he runs but used it when he walks. I don't expect to have him many more years cause he is old for a yard dog. I bred him to an old rescue Lab and kept the leopard colored one and his personality is exactly the same as Sams. Most of the rest of that litter had blue eyes but the one I kept didn't. The new pup we call blue but I am thinking about changing it to big boy Jr.

FANTASTIC pictures , all of them :D Thanks I needed a smile and this thread did just that . :clap:

Too much bs on here lately, it is really nice to get back to why and what we all have in common. :tiphat:

Alright M5 two can play that game.

IMAG1696.jpg

King not sure on that one. I bought it at the co-op in Oregon many years ago.

M5 that's where I tie up cattle when I am halter breaking so they can't run a sliver in them from the treated post. We ran a couple eye bolts all the way through to tie to. It has 300 lbs of concrete in that post hole. :D They also like to use it as a rubbing post. No trees in that field to rub on.

I think if she were hungry she'd be less finnicky and just eat what she can reach :p

That is a nice feeder!.. I have one of those trailer frames, perhaps I'll make one out of it as my skid bunk has about had it, they keep stepping in it and throwing the hay out of it anyhow

Latest posts