Pictures from around the farm

Help Support CattleToday:

IMG_0147_1_.JPG

Some Fall calvers. Should start around Sep. 1st.

IMG_0127_2_.JPG

IMG_0132_1_.JPG

IMG_0131_2_.JPG

IMG_0142_1_.JPG

Wife's horses in the distance.

IMG_0141_1_.JPG

My ride for the evening.

IMG_0144_1_.JPG

Beautiful pictures VAAngus! Really nice country that you have. And your cattle are very nice also!
Thanks for sharing them with us! :D

VAAngus, really nice pictures! Your cows look great, remind of the cows where I used to work, really similar in build, head shape and general conformation.

Sure is pretty down your way.

Katherine

We were starting to get pretty dry, but a couple storms last week really helped. Supposed to rain all weekend, hopefully we can start second cutting sometime next week.

Arkansas":2j9kooyq said:
Love the Black Lab pic at the beginning of the post.
Thank you! That's my gang! Mother is yellow (Katie). Then a yellow daughter (Emily) and black son (Sam). The big black male (Gunner) is closest to the pond and is unrelated, but just as loved! :D Tater is my Boston Terrier that thinks that he is a lab. He is the boss of them all!

If you only had a couple of blood hounds you'd fit right in with many places around the country. LOL

backhoeboogie":ybflldk7 said:
If you only had a couple of blood hounds you'd fit right in with many places around the country. LOL
Lol maybe. But mine do not run free! They live in the house and yard with me. They are very spoiled. :D The pond was dug just for them! Sam was actually sold to my cousin as a puppy, but he comes over for regular play dates and Splash Dog training. Tater travels everywhere with me for work. He is the only one that wants to "work cattle". Left to his own demise, (and I do mean demise) he will get right under the bull! The labs have been run out of the pasture by the mamas enough to know better! :lol:

Been looking for the "redneck car alarm" to post for ya but can't find it.

4 or 5 bloodhounds sitting on the hood.

backhoeboogie":rb2bs4vj said:
Been looking for the "redneck car alarm" to post for ya but can't find it.

4 or 5 bloodhounds sitting on the hood.
:lol: I do have a "redneck home security system"!

I am able to leave all the windows open at night with all those dogs sleeping under them. A burglar would have a tuff time tripping over them while climbing in! :lol:

Latest posts