Picture of bald spots around the eyes. Please take a look

Help Support CattleToday:

wideurt":11w8403h said:
I've got two I can walk up to & pet ,their all pretty calm.I.ld rather let nature take its course.One has had it probly 6 weeks or longer.She dos'nt have it around her eyes. But it is not getting better.What about other animals getting it(cats,dogs,me)We raised cats once&ringworm pretty much put us out of buissness.Thats not a problem now though.

ringworm is highly contagious. it will live on things like wooden posts or anything it has been rubbed on. for a long time. you will likely see a few cases every year from now on.

Thats ring worm, I have a calf that has an eye just like that and all that down his backline. You can rub iodine in it and try other antifungal things. I gave that calf and the other 5 calves that are with it vitamin A & D shots but it didnt help, that was the only thing I can think of, just have to wait for the sun to show its face :cboy:

our show steers have ringworm also, I went to TSC and bought M-T-G. I sprayed it on and within a week it started to clear up and the hair is growing back.

Lilfarmgirl

Ty film fluid it pretty harsh so don't get it in their eyes. Just go to a Trac supply and get some its in an aresol can, spray it on and rub in with a toothbrush.

Latest posts