Pics Macho Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
Heres some daughters of my bull Macho.
29N_L29N_pair_crop.jpg

3 year old cow with 9-30-05 Macho heifer - Jada.

34p_Passion_crop.jpg

Passion, 12/08/04 bred 12/17/05 to Dream On

27R_Rowdy_crop.jpg

Rowdy As U - TWIN - 2-8-05

2R_Richelle_crop.jpg

Richelle, 1-26-05

Now that's some quality there! I'll let Macho have a winter vacation at my place for free, but he might not want to come back to that cold stuff.

Very nice heifers Jeannie! I'll bet they're out of some good cows too.. not just any ol' commercial cows!

Boy that snow looks NASTY.

Nice looking heifers, Jeanne.

Cypress - I have a solution, Macho can stop by my place for about a month or so on his way to/from your place to help him get acclimated. That way it's not such an abrupt change. Just thinking of HIS best interest. ;-)

cfpinz

Thanks guys/gals. Actually, only 1 is out of what I would call one of my top cows. We bred him to a cross of everything - size - pedigree - thickness. He really stamped them - all deep, thick & clean. We are real excited about them. The sad thing is, this group is all in a sale in April. Hate to part with them, but gotta send our best. That little fall baby is a real cutie. Got two more fall heifers - all three were born within 5 days of each other. Bet one (or both) will be in next year's showstring. Can't wait to put clippers on them & get rid of some of their wool - so I can REALLY see what they look like.
Macho would :heart: to head south. He's currently at DependaBull for the winter, but not cozy like it must be down south. We were high 50's yesterday. This morning started out at 48 - dropping all day. Presently wind is blowing 50 miles an hour & snowing - brrrrr. Tomorrow high is supposed to be 15!! :shock: and we have a farm tour HERE! right - what fool is going to travel tomorrow with more snow coming.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":4kbvenho said:
Thanks guys/gals. Actually, only 1 is out of what I would call one of my top cows. We bred him to a cross of everything - size - pedigree - thickness. He really stamped them - all deep, thick & clean. We are real excited about them. The sad thing is, this group is all in a sale in April. Hate to part with them, but gotta send our best. That little fall baby is a real cutie. Got two more fall heifers - all three were born within 5 days of each other. Bet one (or both) will be in next year's showstring. Can't wait to put clippers on them & get rid of some of their wool - so I can REALLY see what they look like.
Macho would :heart: to head south. He's currently at DependaBull for the winter, but not cozy like it must be down south. We were high 50's yesterday. This morning started out at 48 - dropping all day. Presently wind is blowing 50 miles an hour & snowing - brrrrr. Tomorrow high is supposed to be 15!! :shock: and we have a farm tour HERE! right - what fool is going to travel tomorrow with more snow coming.

You see Jeanne, you really must start to look at the best interest of the bull. Tomorrow will be almost 70 here and sunshine. You shouldn't punish him like that.
You even have a stop off in Virginia with cfpinz. I'm sure he would find the ryegrass here acceptable. ;-)

Jeanne, these are some really impressive calves sired by your Macho bull. He has really worked out good for you all it seems. I think that Macho will keep siring impressive calves, down the road. :cboy:

cfpinz":jq7y0j1c said:
Nice looking heifers, Jeanne.

Cypress - I have a solution, Macho can stop by my place for about a month or so on his way to/from your place to help him get acclimated. That way it's not such an abrupt change. Just thinking of HIS best interest. ;-)

cfpinz
cf- I think that is a terrific idea! And in addition to helping him get acclimated to the climate, why don't you have Cypress truck you some of the exact feed he will be using for the bull so he is rearin' to go when he gets to Cypress' place? :!: :lol2:

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts