Picked up a new game camera-Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I finally decided on a Cuddeback Capture IR and found a good buy on one. Here's a couple of pics when I was getting use to it and trying to see what was eating all the cat food out of one of our barns.

CDY_00052.jpg

Note the live trap, got him! Now if I can figure out what to do with the crows. :(

CDY_0001.jpg

Then I moved the camera to a adjacent piece of property, bare land that is 60 acres of recently selective logged, it's tied into miles and miles (square miles) of timberland. The camera is probably 100 feet from one of my pastures.

CDY_0011.jpg

Then to my surprise I got a pic of these, all our and neighbors are accounted for, my guess is they got dumped! :mad: I think I figured out what tearing the heck out of my fence back there! :mad:

CDY_0005.jpg

Alan

Gopher bait will take care of the crows. Syrychnine treated milo. Course it kills anything else that eats it too.

That's almost more intertaining than You Tube ;-) . I would love to know what goes on outside whilst I'm asleep, usually just find evidence. The other night I heard the chickens going crazy so peeped out the window, saw a beautiful spotted gennet. Doubt I would ever see a horse though :eek:

alisonb":k3pq4kzg said:
That's almost more intertaining than You Tube ;-) . I would love to know what goes on outside whilst I'm asleep, usually just find evidence. The other night I heard the chickens going crazy so peeped out the window, saw a beautiful spotted gennet. Doubt I would ever see a horse though :eek:

One of the neighbours found zebra tracks and dung all over his front yard, followed the tracks to where it disappeared in the vineyard, looked for the zebra for days, never found it. The strange part is that we don't have them naturally. There are a few game farms in the area, but not close by!

Alan, what wonderful photos! And many surprises too. I can't imagine. I might have to save up and invest in one of these cameras. Incentive to get up in the morning maybe?

alisonb, beautiful, what a find!

Knersie, any chance your neighbor got distracted in the vineyard?

Latest posts