picked this up at an auction

Help Support CattleToday:

yeah you can get those drills real cheap.i couldve got 1 like that in the late 80s for i think it was $3000 but i cant remember.

My friend said he wanted to buy it but heck yea I want to sell it I don't need it. I just bought it cause it was cheap. My friend bought a army transmission and engine for 5 bucks each for those old army trucks new still in metal crate for 5 bucks each.

Yes sir a lot of guys here use them still heavily. This one is 13' wide and if you come down the road you will take up the whole road for sure lol

I've got a JD 8300 drill just like the one in the photos. Haven't used it in 20 to 25 years. Wonder what the OP paid for his?

NWMoAngus":3b00iacy said:
I've got a JD 8300 drill just like the one in the photos. Haven't used it in 20 to 25 years. Wonder what the OP paid for his?

I would love to know that myself... This is the 2nd one I bought at a farm auction.

skyhightree1":309ug25e said:
NWMoAngus":309ug25e said:

I would love to know that myself... This is the 2nd one I bought at a farm auction.
Uh, well--YOU, are the OP. (original poster)

greybeard":2xu8sfej said:
skyhightree1":2xu8sfej said:
NWMoAngus":2xu8sfej said:

Uh, well--YOU, are the OP. (original poster) captain obvious

fixed it for you

Latest posts