Parker Angus herd reduction

Help Support CattleToday:

Does anyone have any experience with them? I am looking for a new bull, looks like it might be worth going to.

They've been having successful bull sales for several years now. We AI everything so we've never bought a bull from them. The OBI sale at Stillwater on March 29th might be a bit closer for you.

Ina":dq3svr9i said:
What does Private Treaty Sale mean?
that where you buy off the farm.without bidding on the bulls at auction.the seller just tells you how much they want for the bulls.

tulsagreenhorn":2zweute7 said:
Does anyone have any experience with them? I am looking for a new bull, looks like it might be worth going to.

When do you need a bull? I have some young bull calves, reg Angus and commercial. Wont be servicable age this year though unless you have a fall season.

tulsagreenhorn":1429nqzp said:
Does anyone have results of this sale?

I was there until about 12:30, so I didn't get an average. Were you interested in a particular lot? I wrote down the prices on what sold while I was there. Well....except for when I was getting lunch. :)

Hey Frankie

I was there until about 2:30. A friend of mine who was working in the chutes said they called the sale at 5 because they werent bringing enough.

I think the average was about 2,000. Lots of good cows went for 1700, but some were higher than 2000 as well. I think some people got some really good cows for not very much. I had to keep telling myself I was only there to watch, not to bid.

Oh yeah, I was there to eat hamburgers as well. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts