Paint & Flaboy's trip to the Sun

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Paint and Flaboy were half toasted after their 300th Coors Lite and decided they would go to the Sun.Bein' they were under court ordered supervision by their Unkle Crowder, because of such Heinous crimes against nature I cant get into right now.Unkle Crowder exclaimes You 2 fools caint go to the Sun" "Why your butts would be burnt to a crisp"!Paint replies," Dont worry Unkle Crowder" "We're gonna do it at night".

And so the saga continues...

But if'n you go at night, how you gonna see wheres yur a goin? You got them there night seein' goggles?

Lammie":10em3ekv said:
But if'n you go at night, how you gonna see wheres yur a goin? You got them there night seein' goggles?
its not "them there" its "em arr" or them thar, if your more linguistic. and like too show off ;-)

It depends on the desired outcome. If you want to sip beer and look all smart, then you go for the Samuel Adams beer. If you want to get bloto, then you probably want something more like Samuel L Jackson beer.

Lammie":1f1g8i89 said:
It depends on the desired outcome. If you want to sip beer and look all smart, then you go for the Samuel Adams beer. If you want to get bloto, then you probably want something more like Samuel L Jackson beer.

I don't think there is anything to help me "look smart". A few 12 ouncers of most anything will, however, make me feel smart. You would have to hear my explanation of atomic structure to understand. :dunce:

baxter78":o5gtdtwl said:
I have never heard of samuel l jackson beer. That must be one of those "ghetto Fabulous" things that everyone talks about. Course then again I thought they drank old english in the ghetto. Anyways I prefer Ice House.

It's a spoof from Dave Chapel. I don't know if I spelled his name correctly. Probably not. Anyway, you should utube it. It is too crude for here, but it will make you die laughing.

Imagine Samuel L Jackson doing a beer commercial.

sorry must be the different kind of humour we have, as I couldn't see anything funny at all in the you tube song of Samuel L Jackson beer, and I watched three different videos.

chrisy":2ojs3sx1 said:
sorry must be the different kind of humour we have, as I couldn't see anything funny at all in the you tube song of Samuel L Jackson beer, and I watched three different videos.

It wasn't a song. It was a skit. The Wayne Brady skit is pretty funny, too. You have to have known about Wayne Brady to begin with. Those two are my fave Chappel skits.

warpaint":221r3iam said:
Hummmph!

Goin at nite seems to me to be the answer. :cboy:

Hum Warpaint. Seems to be some pretty good ideas here like going during winter, night goggles, and such. You taking notes? I had some written on the last coors lite can but it blew out of the truck.

Lammie":1zm2iwkf said:
chrisy":1zm2iwkf said:

It wasn't a song. It was a skit. The Wayne Brady skit is pretty funny, too. You have to have known about Wayne Brady to begin with. Those two are my fave Chappel skits.

OK! thanks for that will go into the Chappel skit site. and see if I can understand it.

Just google Samuel L Jackson beer. I can't say it's for everyone, but on the right day, Chappell just tears me up. There are some others on there, too, that I can't say because this is a family board and all. He'll do anything, though.

Lammie":10lttttd said:
Just google Samuel L Jackson beer. I can't say it's for everyone, but on the right day, Chappell just tears me up. There are some others on there, too, that I can't say because this is a family board and all. He'll do anything, though.
my favorite is the black-white supremist clayton bigsby.dam funny, first time i seen it i bout busted a gut :lol:

Hey back to the journey, why don't Paint and fla go up to Canada or come over here as the sun is getting colder now that Winter is setting in. So if they set off in the early afternoon they could be there by tea time when the Sun is not so hot.....
medium-smiley-109.gif

So, let see if I have this right Chrisy. If we go to Canada or across the pond, the SUN is colder right? Ok, got a plan then. We go to one of those two places and go at night during the winter and we should be good to go. :D

Yeah, you two let me know how that goes, if there's anything left. Wear your sunscreen. I recommend SPF 6000.

Latest posts