Opinions on this bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Maybe, LA. Maybe.

You know somebody up there that reminds you of me?

mtnman

mtnman":14znhynp said:
I didn't imply anything, lakading.

BRG asked a few days ago, so I stated my experience.

Nothing implied about anything. If you took it that way, that is your mistake.

You previously wrote:
mtnman":14znhynp said:
How many we have is none of your business. I don't need to spread it around to make myself feel better, nor do I have to tell you so you respect my opinion more.

You DID imply something.

Guess it wasn't my mistake. ;-)

kiku_fs":2he8dtzr said:
I really appreciate being called stupid and an idiot. Thank you so much for the compliments.

I won't call you an idiot,there are lots of Angus bulls that will work I believe. Start with those sires with the greater positive $EN numbers for starters and go from there.

topsquar":3w2rrd4r said:
:(
seriously guys who cares get over it this thread has taken a wrong turn. :shock:
topsquar it would be a good idea if you and mtnkid played together and left the big guys alone.

Go cry somewhere else, dingaling.

"Imply" whatever you want, you are the one missing the point. Your problem, not mine.

If the best you can do is find some little technicality to pick on, then I guess you have lost the argument.

mtnman

mtnman":3unh5og8 said:
Go cry somewhere else, dingaling.

"Imply" whatever you want, you are the one missing the point. Your problem, not mine.

If the best you can do is find some little technicality to pick on, then I guess you have lost the argument.

mtnman

Now we have today's "Dee Dee Dee" award winner.

YOU SAID IT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. If you didn't mean it...say so.

No "technicality" just FACT. There is no ARGUMENT.

la4angus":tumehrly said:
topsquar":tumehrly said:
:(
seriously guys who cares get over it this thread has taken a wrong turn. :shock:
topsquar it would be a good idea if you and mtnkid played together and left the big guys alone.

big guys alone??? what are you talking about, are you mad? :roll:

Latest posts