opinions on new bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy":1rcri26v said:
are you sure thats Paul Revere and Little Bo Peep?
b/c i could have sworn that it was the Karate Kid and Mr. Miyagi (rest his soul)
Either that or the Karate Kid and Yoda...
No, Beefy, on second look I realize it isn't Paul Revere. It is John Wayne, Pilgrim, - - -FILL YORE HAND, YOU BE NICE OF A BE NICE!

DOC HARRIS

Beefy":3fo6l4c6 said:
how do you explain the big Mr. Clean over to the left?
The same way I expalin the Hiroshima "A" Bomb over to the Right! I am a little concerned about "Little Bo Peep's" 'Fall-out'.

DOC HARRIS

Beefy":yw0y5399 said:

Eat you I will.

tape, do you know who the artist is? Seems like he spent so much time on the details of the cow and farmer that the "broccoli" and clouds were an afterthought...

Arnold: "Tape, is it true that you're going to partner up with bigbull and start running "hillbilly hybrids" "

Hello Arnold...I only wish that was true..I know I would be in the big leagues then arnold...but Ill just never have enough experence for that. LOL
You give me a good idea tho Arnold. I was thinking about calling my new bull Spot. Maybe Big Bull would fit him better??

Doctor Harris I dont know what to think about you..it shouldnt matter about my hat or my earscrew or what color drawers i wear. I just wanted to know about the bull..what do you think about the bull?? I know I made a mistake by not getting numbers first...I should ahve know that you and ollie would wont numbers before you could tell me what you think. Simple question tho...will he make me money or not??

PS..I know his hocks aint good..we had to make camp early last night because he couldnt keep up

PSS..Im working on finding some more hats liek this for you guys that really like em

If that bull is a holstien I'll eat him in one bite! I don't rightly know what he is but I know what he aint.

ollie'":2c1vog1m said:
If that bull is a holstien I'll eat him in one bite! I don't rightly know what he is but I know what he aint.

Maybe we should ask Tape what breed he is, after all, it is Tape's bull. ;-)

Also, does it really matter???

tapeworm":2gci2l4h said:
Doctor Harris I dont know what to think about you..it shouldnt matter about my hat or my earscrew or what color drawers i wear. I just wanted to know about the bull..what do you think about the bull?? I know I made a mistake by not getting numbers first...I should ahve know that you and ollie would wont numbers before you could tell me what you think. Simple question tho...will he make me money or not??

PS..I know his hocks aint good..we had to make camp early last night because he couldnt keep up

PSS..Im working on finding some more hats liek this for you guys that really like em
Okay, Tape! About the bull -

Given the area of the scene in the picture - the bull is a classic example of the old German/Scandanavian Holstein breed - primary color is black and white, pattern not necessarily obligatory nor discernable OR perceptive. It is obvious that the bull is:

A- Holstein (Holstein-Friesen)

B- Horned
1- My personal preference in regard to animals with
which I am working closely is Polled. Therefore I
refer you to http://www.midohio.net/~fabouic/polled.htm
OR http://www.midohio.net/~fabouic/semen.htm (found
on MSN Search or Yahoo!Search)

Phenotypically the bull is an excellent example of a Bovine Bull. Obviously he is of the "Older Order" of Holstein-Friesen Cattle and is NOT of the current "Milk-Type" development which has occured to this date by the use of EPD's, genetic ancestors, and determined Dairy Breeders for the primary purpose of increased milk production - NOT BEEF PRODUCTION!

Nevertheless - to answer the operative quodlibet, "- - -will he make me money - or NOT?" - -I cannot give a definitIve answer.- - -Make you money? - Possibly. Make you a PROFIT? Possibly NOT! I don't have enough facts to provide you with a categorical and unqualified solution. Here are some queries for a rejoinder: How much did you pay for him?? What are his EPD's? For what purpose(s) are he to be used? In what physical conditions are his stiffles, legs, hips and feet?

Given today's cattle market - you may not loose money by his use, IF you can get him home without "stiffling" him thereby rendering him useless as a breeding bull!

HOWEVER - you may be able to realize a profit selling HATS!

DOC HARRIS

LOL Doctor Harris...Im afraid Im going to have to get my dictionairy out and get back with you later. We agree on one thing tho..polled is good...saves dehorning. Ill try to get back with you after I look up some of that stuff

BEEF PRODUCTION you say???

D.R. Cattle":31ep0nch said:
Guys it's a joke and Tape is still in stitches at all the serious replies. So am I.

HAHAHA best joke i've heard yet. since your tapeworm's spokesperson get him to PM me his address and i will bring him a joke that i will guarantee will put him in stitches

ALACOWMAN":35ewkw9p said:
D.R. Cattle":35ewkw9p said:
Guys it's a joke and Tape is still in stitches at all the serious replies. So am I.

HAHAHA best joke i've heard yet. since your tapeworm's spokesperson get him to PM me his address and i will bring him a joke that i will guarantee will put him in stitches
ALACOWMAN, do you really like Tape as much as it seems by your comments??

Doctor Harris after studying over your posting...mainly the part about BEEF PRODUCTION...ive changed my mind. I dont think the bull will work for that. Theres plenty of good homo polled...homo black carcass bulls out there to use. So why breed to a dairy bull?? So thanks mainly to you...Im taking him back

backtotexas.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS all!!!!!

Hello ollie and Merry Christmas to you and your family...that cow will always SHINE. But she sure would have been angry with me if id have turned old spot in with her...dont you think??LOL

Take care ollie

tapeworm":39fwcs3w said:
Hello ollie and Merry Christmas to you and your family...that cow will always SHINE. But she sure would have been angry with me if id have turned old spot in with her...dont you think??LOL

Take care ollie
She has been bred to worse bulls than ole' spot. :lol: :lol: She might have a stud out of him....make a bucking bull out of him.

looks like a painting to me,and if you lead a bull just by the nose ring and with youre back to him ,youre asking for trouble!also looks like he may be a belguim blue or cross to me.

tracy":21h2u0qj said:
looks like a painting to me,and if you lead a bull just by the nose ring and with youre back to him ,youre asking for trouble!also looks like he may be a belguim blue or cross to me.
It is a painting Tracy but those french homosexuals lead bulls by the nose with a stick. It isn't a nose lead. The bull can't get any closer than the stick will allow.

Latest posts