opinions on new bull

Help Support CattleToday:

tapeworm

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all my friends on the cattle boards!! And Merry Christmas to all of you that hate me to. LOL Seriously hope all of you good folks have a Merry Christmas
Just to show you folks that Im trying to learn i want you to look at my new bull and tell me what you think...Ive learned here that with the right kind of bull as longas I dont spend any money doing stupid things like cutting bull calves and dehorning..I can make plenty of money. Just sell em right off the cow as a yearling...30 dollars a hundred under the market...dont do anything but count the money

Anyhow this is me pulling my new bull home....Im already saving money on hauling and gas..a few dry camps at night to save money and well be home by Christmaas. Tell me what you think becauwe Im going to need a lot more of them come spring turn out..be honest now. LOL
mepullinnewbull.jpg

Merry Christmas again folks!!!!!

Caustic Burno":2qgr4ki4 said:
I like him, long like a train put him on some knotty Angus and have something to turn into foldin money at the salebarn.

Other then the horns I thought it was one of those angus with extra white on him

dun

Caustic Burno":2d2x4ty8 said:
I like him, long like a train put him on some knotty Angus and have something to turn into foldin money at the salebarn.
A little knotty Angus like this one?

IMG_2758.jpg

tapeworm":32bnxkhl said:
Anyhow this is me pulling my new bull home....Im already saving money on hauling and gas..a few dry camps at night to save money and well be home by Christmaas. Tell me what you think becauwe Im going to need a lot more of them come spring turn out..be honest now. LOL

Tape, how much you asking for them? I think I may need several to breed to some registered watusi that I'm getting.

Your a little older than I expected, Tape.

Tape

I thought you where smarter than that. You NEVER turn your back on any bull!!!!

But a dairy bull? Man do you have a death wish. You are right we dont like you but we dont want you to kill yourself either.
Heck next time just mount up and ride the big guy home....

Have a wonderful Christmas

MD

Are you leading him with a rope, or is that a guitar in your hand and he's following the beautiful song you are playing? Or better yet, is that a sack of feed under your arm? I've heard you like to keep your cows in good shape with that sack. Nice looking bull too......for a stein. Can't say he's hatchet a$$ed.

All kidding aside. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

I need to look with such a fine and discriminating eye.
Then maybe I won't critique other folk's bulls when I got a cull in my barn. Dave Mc

Hey Tapeworm! Nice looking bull!

But...the photo looks like a "painting", not a real photo... ;-)

And...and as others have said..."Never Turn Your Back On ANY Bull..." :roll:

Merry Christmas! :)

oh no, not another Angus Paint. :roll:
i bet them there black hereford peeple will poop a brick when yall invent the White-faced Angus breed. talk about having to clean off a fan...

I guess "tape" wants to add some frame to his herd and turn them a little blacker too. :lol:

Tape, is it true that you're going to partner up with bigbull and start running "hillbilly hybrids"? Maybe ya'll could find some good longhorn or corriente bulls to really add some spice to the gene pool. :lol:

Does Tapeworm know a market trend we are not aware of?
El Putzo-that is not a holstein, it is an old fashioned Friesland also called Fresians depending on where you live.

The hurrier I am, the behinder I get!

Tape, whatever became of that stormfront in the background of your pic? Hope you and the bull made it out unscathed. Merry Christmas!

:lol:

Great bull tapeworm. What I wanna know is where did you get that hat? I just gotta have one!

Tape - I'll overlook the obviously stupid act of turning your back on a bull that is fractious enough to require a ring in his nose with a "pole" attached to it to keep him under control! I will now concern myself with other rather obsequious current bizarre fantasies of the modern era - that is the effeminate inclination of "limp-wristed" :roll: earring-wearing by the so-called 'male' gender! Is that earring in your ear clip-on, or, if you'll excuse the expression, - "Stud" ? :shock: And another thing, Tape! The Hat! Or is it a Chapeau? The hat reminds me of Tom Sawer - - or is it Huckelberry?

Now let's direct our attention toward the landscaping in the scene! The trees in the distance appear to be Broccoli or Brussel Sprouts. :mrgreen: :help: And in the clouds directly above Henry Holstein's withers appears the image of Paul Revere riding to the Minute Men and aiming a Blunderbuss at Little Bo Peep's head! That's pretty wild country you are traversing through, Tape. I'd hate to see you stumble on a road apple and tumble down and break your crown! Oh yes, one more thing. Are you keeping in step with Henry Holstein or is Henry keeping in step with you. Who actually opened the dance? And, of course, I have to know what Henry's EPD's are! :?:

Have a Very Merry Christmas :santa: and a Prosperous 2006, Tape!

DOC HARRIS

are you sure thats Paul Revere and Little Bo Peep?
b/c i could have sworn that it was the Karate Kid and Mr. Miyagi (rest his soul)
Either that or the Karate Kid and Yoda...

Latest posts