Only in Tennessee

Help Support CattleToday:

Alice":2oh1d92n said:
Lammie":2oh1d92n said:
That poor girl! Don't she have nothin else to wear?

Tacky. A fashion don't. The red boots really finish the "look", whatever that is supposed to be... My mamma wouldn't let me out of the house wearing something like that.

Lammie, I don't think the word tacky does that "dress" justice. I just hope she was in a protected environment when she wore it. My mother would freak and then I'd have been grounded for who knows how long...but it would have been for the statement the dress makes.

Alice

about your Mamma letting you out of the house like that, I wouldn't think you would want to Lammie, or you Alice.
If it was for a Pageant, Carnival Parade or fancy dress perhaps but not a prom dress. Wonder what she will think when she looks back at it in a few years time?????

chrisy":2cozgzxi said:
Alice":2cozgzxi said:
Lammie":2cozgzxi said:

Tacky. A fashion don't. The red boots really finish the "look", whatever that is supposed to be... My mamma wouldn't let me out of the house wearing something like that.

Lammie, I don't think the word tacky does that "dress" justice. I just hope she was in a protected environment when she wore it. My mother would freak and then I'd have been grounded for who knows how long...but it would have been for the statement the dress makes.

Alice

about your Mamma letting you out of the house like that, I wouldn't think you would want to Lammie, or you Alice.
If it was for a Pageant, Carnival Parade or fancy dress perhaps but not a prom dress. Wonder what she will think when she looks back at it in a few years time?????

Chrisy,

She will probably never move away from her home town, ergo, she will look back on the picture fondly and proudly show her children for the rest of her life.

However, should she, and this is a stretch, go to one of the big 10 colleges, she will burn the picture w/in minutes of arriving on the campus.

Alice

Alice":1secpdv6 said:
chrisy":1secpdv6 said:
Alice":1secpdv6 said:
Lammie":1secpdv6 said:

Alice

Chrisy,

She will probably never move away from her home town, ergo, she will look back on the picture fondly and proudly show her children for the rest of her life.

However, should she, and this is a stretch, go to one of the big 10 colleges, she will burn the picture w/in minutes of arriving on the campus.

Alice
Aunt Alice, Please give this proud example of a Rebel Chick a break. :lol: She'll be greeted with open arms here at Crowder "U".

Crowderfarms":1a0m3azb said:
Alice":1a0m3azb said:
chrisy":1a0m3azb said:
Alice":1a0m3azb said:
Lammie":1a0m3azb said:

Alice

Chrisy,

Alice
Aunt Alice, Please give this proud example of a Rebel Chick a break. :lol: She'll be greeted with open arms here at Crowder "U".

Well, hon, you'd best dust off the old "moon pie and ROC cokey cola scholarship" and get it sent her direction before one of the Big 10 offer her one in fashion design. Feed her enough of those moon pies, that old flag'll unfurl pretty quick and she'll dress out about how you like 'em. :nod:

Forever,

Aunty Alice

May unfurl and reveal the matching Rebel Undergarments....
Thanks for the input Aunty Alice, But Crowder "U" is one of the top 10. :lol:

Crowderfarms":178x69w3 said:
May unfurl and reveal the matching Rebel Undergarments....
Thanks for the input Aunty Alice, But Crowder "U" is one of the top 10. :lol:

Good Gawd! What a visual! Too hard to take this early in the morning.

However, it does give me an idea for the athletic department at Crowder U...flag football!

And that there aint just her date, it's also her brother! Keepin it in the family.

I'm just gonna throw out a wildass guess here and say it's because her tan only goes about 2/3rds up her right arm.

What did I win? :lol:

cmjust0":3umuadiu said:
I'm just gonna throw out a wildass guess here and say it's because her tan only goes about 2/3rds up her right arm.

What did I win? :lol:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Don't know if ya' won or not...but you should!!!!

Alice