Only in Tennessee

Help Support CattleToday:

That poor girl! Don't she have nothin else to wear?

Tacky. A fashion don't. The red boots really finish the "look", whatever that is supposed to be... My mamma wouldn't let me out of the house wearing something like that.

Actually I kinda like it. I've seen a lot worse. But then I'm just a old WVa hillbilly. 8) 8)

rkm":2x54ph7v said:
Actually I kinda like it. I've seen a lot worse. But then I'm just a old WVa hillbilly. 8) 8)

What are you saying about our style - or lack of style - when dressing ?

Bullbuyer - The Unelected Governor of WV

All I'm saying is, I like it better than some of these stiffs up here.

I hope they went to the prom in a truck! 8) 8)

Lammie":u39dorte said:

Tacky. A fashion don't. The red boots really finish the "look", whatever that is supposed to be... My mamma wouldn't let me out of the house wearing something like that.

Lammie, I don't think the word tacky does that "dress" justice. I just hope she was in a protected environment when she wore it. My mother would freak and then I'd have been grounded for who knows how long...but it would have been for the statement the dress makes.

Alice

Bullbuyer":2l8uau8j said:
rkm":2l8uau8j said:

Hope it was a Chevy !

I hope not, it woulda been kinda hard for them two girls to push it in those boots and heels! :p :p :p

If she's got the right to wear it, then I've got the right to say it looks stupid.

And it does.

Alice":2cs5247f said:
Lammie":2cs5247f said:

Lammie, I don't think the word tacky does that "dress" justice. I just hope she was in a protected environment when she wore it. My mother would freak and then I'd have been grounded for who knows how long...but it would have been for the statement the dress makes.

Alice

Rustler9":2cs5247f said:
That's a good looking outfit. Don't see a thing wrong with it.

The difference between how guys think and how gals think. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

cmjust0":yfmfzebb said:
If she's got the right to wear it, then I've got the right to say it looks stupid.

And it does.

Perfect answer! I love it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cfpinz":g2kalgw7 said:
Bullbuyer":g2kalgw7 said:
rkm":g2kalgw7 said:

Hope it was a Chevy !

I hope not, it woulda been kinda hard for them two girls to push it in those boots and heels! :p :p :p

Them two girls would probably just kick off their shoes and jump right in the mud !!

Just reminds my of my prom. I went in a chevy with a six inch lift and 40 inch super swampers. Talk about having trouble getting in! :p

cfpinz":1a4owld2 said:
Bullbuyer":1a4owld2 said:
rkm":1a4owld2 said:

Hope it was a Chevy !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts