One time at banned camp

Help Support CattleToday:

Mountain_Fork":2mxohu8m said:
Alan":2mxohu8m said:
branguscowgirl":2mxohu8m said:
Ohhhhhh how this site gets strange sometimes.......... :nod:

Oh yea it does! Sometimes it's easiest to not respond. Didn't we just through a "don't feed the trolls" thread?

That doesn't even make sense

It's best not to respond but you respond :clap:
Anyone who has a different opinion than Alan is a troll I guess.

Clearly it's cross 7 but I didn't see anything worthy of being banned, but then again I got banned for a couple weeks after Posting a picture of me scratching my longhorn bull on the head. I guess the rule about not making a bull a pet is a pretty serious one.

ohiosteve":3vr0svgy said:
Clearly it's cross 7 but I didn't see anything worthy of being banned, but then again I got banned for a couple weeks after Posting a picture of me scratching my longhorn bull on the head. I guess the rule about not making a bull a pet is a pretty serious one.
Yougottabeshitingme

No, just one of the few things that qualify some as being a troll is anyone who repeatedly gets banned from this site and returns under a new name. Or someone who has to change their user name to try to get a fresh start. That don't include guys like Bez or Hook who changes user names for legit reasons.

Alan":3u2o6k2h said:
No, just one of the few things that qualify some as being a troll is anyone who repeatedly gets banned from this site and returns under a new name. Or someone who has to change their user name to try to get a fresh start. That don't include guys like Bez or Hook who changes user names for legit reasons.

Fresh start ?
It aint like I'm hiding
Arent there some other threads you can go trash/troll

I'd sure like to see the list of things that get's someone classified as a "Troll". I'm sure many on here classify me as a troll but the truth is I'm just easily amused and have no computer etiquette whatsoever. I'm actually not such a bad guy at all. Or am I a guy?................................

Is there a list I should be reading on "How to not get banned"?? Or something like that? :mrgreen:
I don't think that I could change enough to come back as someone else..........I am kinda worried about this now. :frowns:

ohiosteve":3fgxm93c said:
I'd sure like to see the list of things that get's someone classified as a "Troll". I'm sure many on here classify me as a troll but the truth is I'm just easily amused and have no computer etiquette whatsoever. I'm actually not such a bad guy at all. Or am I a guy?................................

You are not a troll.

Oh and yes, you are a guy.

TennesseeTuxedo":3sux3ive said:
ohiosteve":3sux3ive said:

You are not a troll.

Dang tux, it sounds kinda weird when you say it like that.

ohiosteve":i6hh1nhm said:
TennesseeTuxedo":i6hh1nhm said:
ohiosteve":i6hh1nhm said:

You are not a troll.

In retrospect you are correct, it does. I should mention that you've posted pics of yourself driving dozers and such.

ohiosteve":31qevoad said:
TennesseeTuxedo":31qevoad said:
ohiosteve":31qevoad said:

You are not a troll.

A troll goes around calling people trolls and criticizing while trolling

TennesseeTuxedo":2b82g8cl said:
Isomade":2b82g8cl said:
Y'all is slow. That's C7

Cross7 was a legit member, why would he be banned? Well aside from the time he was going to drive across Texas to the Piney Woods to settled a dispute of some sort with this crazy old coot who lives in the Big Thicket.

He didn't get banned. He is just trying to be mysterious! :D

Latest posts