Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":4k6kbubc said:
Mountain_Fork":4k6kbubc said:
Hook":4k6kbubc said:
This should be interesting

I just don't want my name to be blue
I'm going to work hard to not be interesting, like a fly on the wall
More like a fly in the buttermilk.

You really drink that crap? Maybe that's why your parked near the Brazos. Does anyone drink buttermilk? I thought it was intended as some kind of bait for catfish.

James T said:

You really drink that crap? Maybe that's why your parked near the Brazos. Does anyone drink buttermilk? I thought it was intended as some kind of bait for catfish.
That was uncalled for prick !!!! Did I say I drank it? Just an old expression I've heard for ages. BTW I think Boogie lives on the Brazos. I have no river front property. :lol2: Wish I did.

denvermartinfarms":2o112whv said:
You better stock up on fly swatters, Obama is pushing new regulation that will ban all fly swatters over 2x2 to make it harder to kill flys. I just bought a lifetime supply of regular size Pre ban swatters last week.

And you're going to be facing confiscation, you outlaw!

TexasBred":3op1cwph said:
James T":3op1cwph said:

That was uncalled for prick !!!! Did I say I drank it? Just an old expression I've heard for ages. BTW I think Boogie lives on the Brazos. I have no river front property. :lol2: Wish I did.

I don't think he really lives on the river and I can't imagine that he would drink that nasty stuff either. I hear it can be a pretty good bottom feeder bait though. Every time I drive over the Brazos out this way it looks like another part of the banks have caved in.

TT, I guess if it's diluted 1 part per million no one will notice it!

I thought it was the Bosque River that all the folks in Waco were cussing us folks back up this way about dumping cow manure etc in it and ruining the taste. I hear the old timers say the Waco water has always tasted awful.

I thought it was the Bosque River that all the folks in Waco were cussing us folks back up this way about dumping cow manure etc in it and ruining the taste. I hear the old timers say the Waco water has always tasted awful.

James T":1o1ikelk said:
I don't think he really lives on the river and I can't imagine that he would drink that nasty stuff either. I hear it can be a pretty good bottom feeder bait though. Every time I drive over the Brazos out this way it looks like another part of the banks have caved in.

TT, I guess if it's diluted 1 part per million no one will notice it!

The cows live on the river. I live north of town. But there aint much river any more anyway.

I have heard the fly in the buttermilk shoo fly shoo all my life too TB. I don't drink the stuff.

Latest posts