one reason i wont, and cant

Help Support CattleToday:

He should have been handled before the cops got called. I would take my chances with the legal system and sleep pretty well putting an animal like that down.

cow pollinater":e8bb3yxq said:
He should have been handled before the cops got called. I would take my chances with the legal system and sleep pretty well putting an animal like that down.
There are certain crimes where your right to be considered human should be revoked.

Yep CP and that's how we stop having repeat offenders of such crimes. We had one handled dowm south of me a few months back. The father shot the offender, jury couldn't come to a decision. Hung jury. Charges have not been refilled.

Isomade":2cvooe2v said:
cow pollinater":2cvooe2v said:
There are certain crimes where your right to be considered human should be revoked.
Amen to that Iso...!!

I have to ask, what was this monster doing babysitting? Maybe I'm guilty of profiling but I never would have left my kids alone with that guy. It's not so much because of his looks it's just that I've never seen a guy babysitting and wouldn't hire one no matter how he looked. Maybe I don't know the whole story and this guy was kin to them but if he was they should have known better with his history. There is no punishment to cruel for this man but what was that mother thinking?

Deepsouth":1cr6x9ts said:
I have to ask, what was this monster doing babysitting? Maybe I'm guilty of profiling but I never would have left my kids alone with that guy. It's not so much because of his looks it's just that I've never seen a guy babysitting and wouldn't hire one no matter how he looked. Maybe I don't know the whole story and this guy was kin to them but if he was they should have known better with his history. There is no punishment to cruel for this man but what was that mother thinking?

Usually it's because the mother is sleeping with the man. Just as I was typing that, the news showed another man who raped a 4 month old. He was the mother's boyfriend. I had to go back to the link to verify it was a different case.

majority of the time its a boyfriend....one thing for sure, and i hope is the case...that when those other inmates find out.they know how to exact justice

Unfortunately a "SUSPECTED" child molester just moved in on some land my neighbor is leasing him. Lease to own 50 acres. Living off the grid and no septic. The guy is being charged for molesting his own kids 15 years ago. He made bail, house arrest and ankle bracelet. I really don't want this pervert around, he looks like a serial killer.

do you check your state sex offenders site,,be surprized.. you might be surrounded by them.... last winter these flyers were posted every where on every house in the area here. on a man that has lived right in the middle of town his whole life.. no one knows the details though

Latest posts