One of the Comandments

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild

Reaction score
Is coveting your neighbors rain sometining you need to ask forgiveness for?

Wewild":22i05cjd said:
Is coveting your neighbors rain sometining you need to ask forgiveness for?

I don't think so - I suspect The Lord understands.

Ryder":3awbjm00 said:
Hoping for a hurricane so you can get rain knowing that others will lose lives and property will sure qualify you for a coal shovel.

Where did you get that from this post? I must have missed that somewhere.

Come on back. We are getting isolated storms here that drops rain on some but not on us.

a tropical storm will suffice. thats all that will put out the fires. the smoke has taken its toll on me. i had a calf die yesterday and i suspect it was smoke related.

Beefy":1rdstn8m said:
a tropical storm will suffice. thats all that will put out the fires. the smoke has taken its toll on me. i had a calf die yesterday and i suspect it was smoke related.

That looks like that is what it is coming. I hope it really puts it out.

i hope so too and if its not too much to ask it would really be nice if it would take the smoke out to sea with it. i just know its going to be even smokeyer after the rain. i cant wait!! (we actually got a pretty good shower yesterday)

Beefy":2oooqsgl said:
i hope so too and if its not too much to ask it would really be nice if it would take the smoke out to sea with it.

That makes 3 of us! :)

i just know its going to be even smokeyer after the rain. i cant wait!! (we actually got a pretty good shower yesterday)

I suspect you're probably right, because the big pieces of wood will continue to smolder and they can put off a lot of smoke for days. :(

Wewild":1941j4qy said:
Ryder":1941j4qy said:
Hoping for a hurricane so you can get rain knowing that others will lose lives and property will sure qualify you for a coal shovel.

Where did you get that from this post? I must have missed that somewhere.

Come on back. We are getting isolated storms here that drops rain on some but not on us.
Apologizes to you WeWild. The "you" was meant in more or less a generic sense in response to what others have said in the past. Did not mean you , Wewild.

I am certainly in hopes that areas that need rain for pasture, crops, and on account of fires get it. But not at the expense of hardship on others. We have had way too much of that and it is not funny.

Paul54":270r7ql7 said:
I hope tropical storm Barry gives ya'll all the rain ya'll need without the wind damage :)

Barry is very unorganized - best situation there could be. Little to no wind and just a steady drizzle. No smoke this morning - a first. System seems to be moving very slow -fantastic.

Latest posts