One of my all time favorites-Suzanne Pleshette

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
(AP) Suzanne Pleshette, the beautiful, husky-voiced film and theater star best known for her role as Bob Newhart's sardonic wife on television's long-running "The Bob Newhart Show," has died, said her attorney Robert Finkelstein. She was 70.

Pleshette, who underwent chemotherapy for lung cancer in 2006, died of respiratory failure Saturday evening at her Los Angeles home, said Finkelstein, who is also a family friend.

I liked her in a lot of old movies she was a dark haired beauty.BUT who knew this about her:

In 2001, she married her former Bob Newhart Show co-star Tom Poston who played "The Peeper," a college friend of Bob Hartley's, as well as "George Utley," the handyman on Newhart's next series, Newhart. They were married until his death from respiratory failure in Los Angeles on April 30, 2007 at the age of 85.

I for one did not.I didn't even know that he had died. :(

I think She was married to the Handyman who died earlier. He was really funny.

she married tom poston who played on both the bob newhart show an his last show newhart.tom poston played george the handyman at the inn.he died i think 2yrs ago.he was in his 80s.

Her and Tom Poston actually were in love when they were on the Bob Newhart Show, but ended up marrying other people and then some 40 years later they found each other again, and married, how sweet is that?
:heart:
Gail

Latest posts