Father time

Help Support CattleToday:

You'll get a new lease on life after getting your new eyes put in CB. I am just over a month since my last one. I thought she may have put the wrong lenses in mine but the distance vision has improved a lot over the last 2 weeks. I got some interim glasses for driving and when I am wearing them things are just so sharp and bright.

Ken

You'll get a new lease on life after getting your new eyes put in CB. I am just over a month since my last one. I thought she may have put the wrong lenses in mine but the distance vision has improved a lot over the last 2 weeks. I got some interim glasses for driving and when I am wearing them things are just so sharp and bright.

Ken
Reading has become a chore!
My right eye has really downgraded since February everything is blurry like in fog.
I'm ready.

My ankle and knees were "special "to fit me...yes, they have many sizes and put in what closely matches your own size.... too bad they can't put in new muscles and tendons with the tightness of new rubber bands and such instead of being all old and stretched out... well, same goes for the body muscles/fat.... would like the younger, tighter, more able to return to shape, version......
Shoulder might be next.... but eye dr said my eyes are real good and he hasn't seen any noticeable change in over 5 years so might not have to worry about them.... but oh boy, would like for the muscles to have more flex and strength.

Dr has been telling me I had mild cataracts. Well, they aren't mild any more. At least my left eye is foggy/blurry a lot more than my right one.
I use cheater glasses. Have a pair everywhere. Car - truck - kitchen - living room - you get the picture. I used to be able to read normal "stuff" without anything. Used the glasses for computer/phone work and like reading labels. Not any more. Need them to read everything. Distance is still "OK" - not as good, but get by.

I guess I am pretty lucky. At 72 I am still all original parts. Just started using reading glasses but only for very small print or poor light. Now I have been held together with plaster, baling twine, and bubble gum a time or ten but the parts healed up and are still there. No aches or pains. It is not that I haven't attempted to tear myself up. The list of injuries is pretty long. I do notice my balance isn't what it use to be.

I always said you're not old till all the girls you dated in High School are on Medicare.
They have all crossed that line a while back.
Reassessing after the ophthalmologist today I am getting real old, schedule cataract surgery in December.
Put it off till after deer season.
I had it done in August. Had to wear shades when I was in the sun for 2 days, but after that I could see great! You just can't bend over or lift anything over 10 lbs for about a week.

Ken
My dark and very numerous floaters in my left eye have gotten less obvious. I can now look at the vultures without thinking there are hundreds of them. The left eye is still not as good vision as the right, but between the two distance vision is good.

I still wish they had done the correct lens in the right eye. Having to use readers is a pain in the a**.

My ankle and knees were "special "to fit me...yes, they have many sizes and put in what closely matches your own size.... too bad they can't put in new muscles and tendons with the tightness of new rubber bands and such instead of being all old and stretched out... well, same goes for the body muscles/fat.... would like the younger, tighter, more able to return to shape, version......
Shoulder might be next.... but eye dr said my eyes are real good and he hasn't seen any noticeable change in over 5 years so might not have to worry about them.... but oh boy, would like for the muscles to have more flex and strength.
My high school six pack now looks like a two liter.

Reading has become a chore!
My right eye has really downgraded since February everything is blurry like in fog.
I'm ready.
My left eye was the deal breaker, it went fast like that. I felt like I was trying to look around the opacity in the lens all the time especially when looking at the shelves when doing my grocery shopping.

Ken

Latest posts