OMG!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

You are right it is at Forest City Jed. It is privately owned. Feds pay to keep prisoners there. I think the state prison at Calico Rock is also privately owned. Follow the money folks and you can figure out why system is the way it is.

Is that Corrections Corporation of America (CCA)? I used to work for them. Costs taxpayers less money for prisoners in their facilities than in state or federally owned facilities.

Some people are calling this ($(*^&* that flew his plane into the office building a "hero"..
Isn't that what the Talaban calls those that flew the planes on 9-11 ?
This man is no hero,he is a terrorist.

peg4x4":bungckvt said:
Some people are calling this ($(*^&* that flew his plane into the office building a "hero"..
Isn't that what the Talaban calls those that flew the planes on 9-11 ?
This man is no hero,he is a terrorist.

I was listening to KRLD over the weekend and heard some of the callers saying the say thing Peg. They got blasted tho. The anchor asked one of them, "So you are saying it is wrong for foreigners to do it but not terrorism when Americans do it" and the guy got all hung up stammering for long periods. Then about three dozen calls came in blasting the "hero" advocate. It eventually got pretty heated

i skipped it cuz i could care less but yall know were gonna pay for this aholes actions...thru the irs and the govt to rebuild it and our liberties next....his daughter said he was a hero..that family aint right...and after he burnt thier house down and commited suicide so he even screwed em financially........ :dunce: :cry2: ..guys an ahole

dieselbeef":ye85ew2y said:
i skipped it cuz i could care less but yall know were gonna pay for this aholes actions...thru the irs and the govt to rebuild it and our liberties next....his daughter said he was a hero..that family aint right...and after he burnt thier house down and commited suicide so he even screwed em financially........ :dunce: :cry2: ..guys an ahole
Yeah, they'll probably come up with a law to keep crazy people from flying airplanes.

Latest posts