OMG!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
A small plane has crashen into an office building in Austin!! 9430 Research blvd if you want to look at it on google map--kvue.com if you want live feed..

Ok,seems to be a domestic---There was a house fire,neighbor rescued woman and daughter--Husband is missing,he is a pilot who flies the exact same type of plane--
Dam!! Kill yourself-why take innocent people with you??!

I guess he wanted to make an impact on someones life. get it "impact".
Sorry, might be a bad time for my bad sense of humor.

It amazes me the way some ppl think, or what they would think.

Beckett

Beckett":25me2m1r said:
I guess he wanted to make an impact on someones life. get it "impact".
Sorry, might be a bad time for my bad sense of humor.

It amazes me the way some ppl think, or what they would think.
Beckett
dont know how much thinking i could do in a situation like that...my guess though it would be a little more stressful than sitting in my rocker on my front porch

An Army major killing soldiers at Fort Hood...a Canadian Air Force colonel charged with 2 homicides and sex attacks...a Harvard educated Ph.D. charged with opening fire on and killing her colleagues in a department meeting...now this! All of these perpetrators had red flags waving all around them, yet these flags were ignored.

There's an ill, evil wind blowing thru...

Alice

Story now is that he had a problem with the IRS,which had an office there. That's where the plane hit.. At last count only 2 people have gone to the hosp,one is not accounted for. Very low victim count! Wife and daughter were gotten out of house fire with no injuries.

Alice":3vgmdgwh said:
An Army major killing soldiers at Fort Hood...a Canadian Air Force colonel charged with 2 homicides and sex attacks...a Harvard educated Ph.D. charged with opening fire on and killing her colleagues in a department meeting...now this! All of these perpetrators had red flags waving all around them, yet these flags were ignored.

There's an ill, evil wind blowing thru...

Alice

It is called Progressive Judges that do not hold people acountable for their actions.
Until we get ready to take the moral high ground back from these low lifes it will continue.
Hang em high and for all to see.
In my childhood no one ever thought of taking keys out of a vehicle or locking the door, now you feel the need to be armed to go to church.
This has happened in a few short years due to the propaganda of the TV and a
liberal justice system that no one is accountable.
Used to drive by the prison farm and the chain gang was chopping cotton with two high riders one with a sawed off shotgun the other a Model 94 and both carried black snake whips.
That will get your mind right.

Caustic Burno":3mmfq5zi said:
It is called Progressive Judges that do not hold people acountable for their actions.
Until we get ready to take the moral high ground back from these low lifes it will continue.
Hang em high and for all to see.
In my childhood no one ever thought of taking keys out of a vehicle or locking the door, now you feel the need to be armed to go to church.
This has happened in a few short years due to the propaganda of the TV and a
liberal justice system that no one is accountable.
Used to drive by the prison farm and the chain gang was chopping cotton with two high riders one with a sawed off shotgun the other a Model 94 and both carried black snake whips.
That will get your mind right.

What a crock. Our jails are full, Caustic. Are you willing to pay higher taxes to build even more jails, pay guards, feed and cloth them?

http://www.forbes.com/2009/07/10/jails- ... d=rss_news

There's no defense against craziness. Thousands of people out there right now capable of the same thing or worse that haven't done anything to be locked up for. We all know people like that.

Frankie":3jb3h61y said:
Caustic Burno":3jb3h61y said:
What a crock. Our jails are full, Caustic. Are you willing to pay higher taxes to build even more jails, pay guards, feed and cloth them?
With all respect Frankie, I work in this environment, and Caustic is right. The judges are a HUGE problem.
The criminal justice system provides justice for criminals.

And Caustic is not suggesting more jail and jail time, he is suggesting a DIFFERENT form of punishment.
Personally, I'm all for it.

ga. prime":22otlseb said:
Can't hang a suicide bomber.

Your dead on but you can hang the McVey's for all the world to see there is a punishment for the crime.
Instead of supplying three hot meals, medical, TV and entertainment.
You can whip that sorry ass out of a cell and get his mind right with a hoe handle in his hand and if he doesn't grow it he doesn't eat. The way the Texas Prison systemwas ran until Judge Justice decided prisoners had more
rights than you or I. Governor Mark White had prisoners in tents didn't care how crowded they were. Judge Justice changed all of that.
We have a system of everyone that is guilty is a poor victim, what hogwash.

I have seen how the system works in Texas as my son is over one of the states pig farms, I was there once kept hearing the temperature called out. I asked what is that about and he informed me they can't work the ones that want to work if its over 92.
I said you have to be kidding I spend my life in a 100 deg + hayfield and we can't make a lowlife work if its to hot or cold.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/16/us/16 ... .html?_r=1

As I said Liberal Judges and there is no real fear of punishment along with PC are the problems today.

Caustic Burno":m061eewj said:
ga. prime":m061eewj said:

Your dead on but you can hang the McVey's for all the world to see there is a punishment for the crime.
You can whip that sorry ass out of a cell and get his mind right with a hoe handle in his hand and if he doesn't grow it he doesn't eat. The way the Texas Prison systemwas ran until Judge Justice decided prisoners had more
rights than you or I. Governor Mark White had prisoners in tents didn't care how crowded they were. Judge Justice changed all of that.

I have seen how the system works in Texas as my son is over one of the states pig farms, I was there once kept hearing the temperature called out. I asked what is that about and he informed me they can't work the ones that want to work if its over 92.
I said you have to be kidding I spend my life in a 100 deg + hayfield and we can't make a lowlife work if its to hot or cold.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/16/us/16 ... .html?_r=1

As I said Liberal Judges and there is no real fear of punishment along with PC are the problems today.

I agree 100% CB with your idea on folks that choose to be criminal. The thread is about the folks that choose to be evil, and have no fear of consequences.
These people have money, wonderful families and great futures. But they choose to commit atrocities.
They have no fear of any prison farm.

ALX I was raised by a different generation than most on this board my mom and dad would have been 96 this year if they were still alive. I seen what happened to bad people as a kid and the reprecussions for your actions, why have all these nuts popped up. We didn't have these kind of nuts because we were raised in a system of your accountable not one you are the poor victim.

Caustic Burno":2269sf2j said:
ga. prime":2269sf2j said:

More crock. Our jails are full because people are being held accountable for their crimes. Yet you rant that "liberal" judges don't hold them accountable. So answer the question: how much more tax are you willing to pay to build more jails. Want to put them on chain gangs? More guards are required because they're out in public instead of being confined. How about stopping giving meds to all those prisoners? That means more hospital bills. Does it ever occur to you that just MAYBE we should be spending money on drug prevention/rehab programs instead of throwing them in jail? That education might help them more than jail time and probably cost a heck of a lot less in the long run?

Sheriff Joe Arpaio in AZ is a big hero to many people who applaude his treatment of prisoners. "That'll show 'em, Joe", they say. But after years of holding prioners in tents, lowering the quality of their food, putting them to work, refusing preg women health care, etc., he STILL has one of the worst crime rates in the country. So what does that tell us? I think it tells us that Joe's way doesn't work and neither will Caustic's. People don't go to jail because they want to (and they are going to jail in record numbers in this country). Jails are full of the poor, mentally ill, uneducated, drug addicted people. Caustic's rant that "liberal" judges are the cause is wrong....not a big surprise. I don't think judges in Texas can, over all, be called liberal, yet Texas has one of the highest inmate populations in the country! Again, how much more tax are you willing to pay to build jails, pay for their meds, provide their attorneys, etc.? Because whether they're out on the chain gang or setting in a cell, they have to be guarded, fed, medicated, etc. It's costing us all big bucks and will only get more expensive.

They're not slaves. Once the state takes them off the street, we're responsible for them. Their health and well being. That's how it works. They're citizens of the United States with some rights and being physically abused by their guards is not acceptable.

Frankie":eu5ok915 said:
Caustic Burno":eu5ok915 said:
ga. prime":eu5ok915 said:

More crock. Our jails are full because people are being held accountable for their crimes. Yet you rant that "liberal" judges don't hold them accountable. So answer the question: how much more tax are you willing to pay to build more jails. Want to put them on chain gangs? More guards are required because they're out in public instead of being confined. How about stopping giving meds to all those prisoners? That means more hospital bills. Does it ever occur to you that just MAYBE we should be spending money on drug prevention/rehab programs instead of throwing them in jail? That education might help them more than jail time and probably cost a heck of a lot less in the long run?

Sheriff Joe Arpaio in AZ is a big hero to many people who applaude his treatment of prisoners. "That'll show 'em, Joe", they say. But after years of holding prioners in tents, lowering the quality of their food, putting them to work, refusing preg women health care, etc., he STILL has one of the worst crime rates in the country. So what does that tell us? I think it tells us that Joe's way doesn't work and neither will Caustic's. People don't go to jail because they want to (and they are going to jail in record numbers in this country). Jails are full of the poor, mentally ill, uneducated, drug addicted people. Caustic's rant that "liberal" judges are the cause is wrong....not a big surprise. I don't think judges in Texas can, over all, be called liberal, yet Texas has one of the highest inmate populations in the country! Again, how much more tax are you willing to pay to build jails, pay for their meds, provide their attorneys, etc.? Because whether they're out on the chain gang or setting in a cell, they have to be guarded, fed, medicated, etc. It's costing us all big bucks and will only get more expensive.

They're not slaves. Once the state takes them off the street, we're responsible for them. Their health and well being. That's how it works. They're citizens of the United States with some rights and being physically abused by their guards is not acceptable.
Sitting, not setting. :D

Caustic Burno":1etvey1j said:
ALX I was raised by a different generation than most on this board my mom and dad would have been 96 this year if they were still alive. I seen what happened to bad people as a kid and the reprecussions for your actions, why have all these nuts popped up. We didn't have these kind of nuts because we were raised in a system of your accountable not one you are the poor victim.

Hear you 5X5 CB, why these nuts, people who are in life situations you would dream of for your children, could so cruelly and deceptively betray humanity, I just have no answer.

You mention accountable, there is no accountable to them, not even to God. They either have no concept of religeon, or they are so freaked out that they think they are doing Gods work.

The military up here just announced they are charging one of the highest ranking ( General ? ) catholic chaplins with buggery. Him and the serial killer Air Force Colonel have hired the same lawyer!

Well Frankie thats the difference in a liberal and a conservative view you say they have rights I say they gave up there rights after they are convicted. There victims should be the ones with rights not them.

Frankie":1p3wg0se said:
More crock. Our jails are full because people are being held accountable for their crimes.
No. I was listening to 2 inmates discussing their charges the last time I worked. One was telling the other not to worry about his sentencing even though he had a felony drug conviction. He said that he had a prior felony record, done time in prison, was currently brought in on several more felony charges (assault and burglary) (and, of course, probation violation). The judge dropped his sentence from 72 months to 9. 72 months to 9. He beat a woman with a weapon. The woman had an order for protection against him. He has prior felony assault charges.

Next, I am working with the women. One woman is complaining to me about what an "axehole" her new PO is. Why? Because he violated her (meaning he finally got sick of her misbehavior and turned her in for "violating" conditions of her parole). Why did he violate her? 2 failures to appear, shoplifting, 2 driving after revocations AND a dirty UA. All while on probation!!!

These are not the sex offenders that get out to re-offend and re-offend and re-offend and re-offend.

Want to put them on chain gangs?
Yes!
More guards are required because they're out in public instead of being confined.
Fewer gaurds as a result of fewer people choosing to re-offfend.

Does it ever occur to you that just MAYBE we should be spending money on drug prevention/rehab programs instead of throwing them in jail?
We have beat that option over the head IMHO.

They're citizens of the United States with some rights and being physically abused by their guards is not acceptable.
I can promise you that FAR MORE gaurds are abused by inmates than the other way around.
They relinquish their rights Frankie when they repeatedly disregard the rights of others.

Latest posts