OMG I was cute!

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
OMGIwascute.jpg

Yes you were. And your horse and your calf. How 'bout now???

~

I agree--darn cute--all 3 of you-- in this fabulous photo.
You are so lucky to have it.

Thanks for sharing.

How long did you have that pony ?

Was it a birthday present ?

And are you a good roper today ?

You definitely do show some promise 8) 8)

Ummm, I'm talking roping skills. Really! NICE pic.

jw":1m45d461 said:
Yes you were. And your horse and your calf. How 'bout now???

Eye of the beholder and all that, but I wouldn't say cute now, no. :lol: Gimme a few more years and I might be able to pull off "handsome older woman" For now? Middle-aged and fat. Still blond, no color manipulation though! (not quite that light, closer to brown even but hey it is probably my best attribute at the moment :lol: )

CowCop":3qagzgzx said:
~

I agree--darn cute--all 3 of you-- in this fabulous photo.
You are so lucky to have it.

Thanks for sharing.

How long did you have that pony ?

Was it a birthday present ?

And are you a good roper today ?

Too many photographers in my family, there are millions of pictures and guess who gets to be the repository for all old family junk?:roll:

That was actually my mother's horse from back in high school - he was in his twenties by then. Two Points was his name.

I can rope and even was team roping at Grampa's arena in my teen years - that was back when both horses started on the same side as the steer. I don't do it much anymore as gravity and those kind of wrecks take too long to recover from. :oops:

L.A.":eldb85iz said:
Looks like cribbing, need salt. ;-) Cutie

Mares boarded to be bred by Grampa's stud horse. A few were neurotic stall mares over the years as I recall - most chewing was by them. None of the saddle horses or the stud was kept near that pen. It was for cattle sorting and on into the working chute or for mare visitors.

Calf looks like, "Ok, I did good...can I go now?"

Cute pic!

Alice

I for one would like to know what a hippie rancher looks like now a days.

Walt

Txwalt":1q70xun9 said:
I for one would like to know what a hippie rancher looks like now a days.

Walt

I'll second that!
Kinda curious about you too Walt ~ how bout you do the right thing and GO FIRST ;-) :nod:

Ok, seems I back myself into this corner.

ScannedImage-4.jpg

ScannedImage-5.jpg

About 14 years ago and 40lbs lighter. How many 6'1' 230lbs Japanese guys do ya'll know?
I would have posted a recent pic but then I would have all the women PMing me wanting to come visit because I'm a lot better looking now with the added weight. :lol:

Walt

Bravo!!!!

Hey Hippie, was trying to save your back but you know what this means don;t ya???

HOORAY!!!

I guess its true what they say, everyone in Az does have a swimming pool ;-)

ps. I've never been to Japan or Az, but I went to Iowa once to get a combine :nod:

I didn't have sun glasses on or hair covering my face. I guess you have to do that in Arizona though so your eyes don't shrivel up like raisins and fall out. ;-)

Walt

P.S. I've never pictured Arizona with grass. Nice pic!

angie":2iiy55aa said:
HOORAY!!!

I guess its true what they say, everyone in Az does have a swimming pool ;-)

ps. I've never been to Japan or Az, but I went to Iowa once to get a combine :nod:

I don't even know what a combine is. I have a "real" pool too. I mail ordered it from Sears, back in the day. They offered good, better and best. I got a good. 24 foot round above ground. It gives me 12,000 gallons of extra water storage. yeah that's it water storage.

Been through Iowa at least once, my dad's mother was raised in Davenport and husbands family is across the river in the Moline/Rock Island area.

Latest posts