Ollie like this Welsh better ?(pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

frenchie
This bull is from Quizmaster Boomer. Son of Quizmaster Challenger. Challenger was a big buggar with a lot of meat and muscle. His progeny carried a lot of scrotal measurement. Randy Scott at Scott farms raised both Quizmaster Challenger and Quizmaster Leagacy. I am trying to get a pic of Challenger and Boomer.

Bull.jpg

bull2.jpg
[/img]

Arnold Ziffle":3hnkxsk5 said:
I bet that bull by the bale ring is thinking to himself "Damn, somebody please re-supply my groceries so I can build up my butt some more!". :lol:
AZ I think you're right about that.

Does he have any nuts under there, or are those just massive nuts coming out above his hind legs. If those are not nuts you gotta love those outside round roast hey. For days and days and days.

Nice Bull S.R.R, that would be Jockey, owned by Dyfri Limousin in Carmarthenshire, Wales. Ive seen a lot of daughters and they are extremely nice cattle. I plan to use him on a few cows next time. Believe it or not, he is actually in the top 1% for calving ease within the Limousin breed. His semen is also availiable for export.

Terry_thumb.jpg

Son of Jockey. 400 day weight 698kg/1539lbs, a heifers first calf.
(you want conformation rkaiser?)

All I can say farmer rich is that conformation is whatever your perception of conformation is. So many traits come together to make the ideal cow, or ideal bull.

The limo you have pictured is a very good looking limo bull. He is far from perfect in my eye, but could win many cattle shows with another judge and limited competition.

rkaiser":s0weqql8 said:
The limo you have pictured is a very good looking limo bull. He is far from perfect in my eye, but could win many cattle shows with another judge and limited competition.

I agree he looks okay, he would likely die in the real world though.

Latest posts