Ollie like this Welsh better ?(pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

frenchie

Reaction score
LukitaLlewelynGeronimoLIL411G.jpg

Nice frenchie. Whats his line? The bull in my pictures is Quizmaster.

S.R.R.":2od9zw0d said:

Lukita Llewelyn Geronimo LIL 411G SIRE: Rodd Llewelyn DAM: Foesidoes Geronimo is a Fullblood Welsh Black Bull imported from Wales as an embryo

frenchie":1ulo87zt said:
S.R.R.":1ulo87zt said:

Lukita Llewelyn Geronimo LIL 411G SIRE: Rodd Llewelyn DAM: Foesidoes Geronimo is a Fullblood Welsh Black Bull imported from Wales as an embryo

Frenchie that is one nice bull and I like red and white cattle.
Can you direct me to more information on the breed.

What kinda frame do these animals carry? What do you figure his weight to be? Looks like his skin was oiled.. :D

This particular bull is about 2600 pounds. Never frame scored him but he'd be a lot closer to the ground than you might imagine. Deep ribbed cattle with less than average leg and a back that holds water down the middle after a nice rain.

No oil on this guy, just cleaned up at the stud station for the picture.
:)

Congratulations Mr. Kaiser. Nice bull . I hope he makes money for you.

Frenchie, you have an eye for my kind of cattle.
I have now seen two black welshes in my life , both on the computer. Both bulls heads a little bigger than english cattle but they have a little more english phenotype . The kaiser bull walks up hill a little, I assume that is a breed trait. Am I correct? I don't mind it. It kind of makes them look more efficient, I was just wondering.

The Quizmaster bull is owned by Randy Scott from Hanna Alberta Canada. "Quizmasters Legacy" A touch smaller bull than Geronimo, but polled and a little more round in his muscle. Excellent carcass bull with typical Welsh Black expansion in the forerib.