OK - I renigged on my word

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":32tpvjto said:
M-5":32tpvjto said:
Bright Raven":32tpvjto said:
Darryl,

Welcome back. Maybe that ends HSTexas.

BTW : IT is not renig. You know that. It is renege. First post and you already set your standards low.

well Ron I would never want people to think That I think I 'm superior.

from what I read you seem to think its the penguin . I have never been to Texas although I have seen it across the sabine river back in 2010.

I thought you were going to READ. :lol:

you should know by now that reading and comprehension are two entirely different things

M-5":gssrj5wp said:

from what I read you seem to think its the penguin . I have never been to Texas although I have seen it across the sabine river back in 2010.

Grit Got it right:

True Grit Farms":gssrj5wp said:
Craig Miller":gssrj5wp said:
This is too easy. Who is it
Got to be M5 but he won't fess up to it.

Bright Raven":2p6taaub said:
M-5":2p6taaub said:

Grit Got it right:

True Grit Farms":2p6taaub said:
Craig Miller":2p6taaub said:
This is too easy. Who is it

You have actually started to believe things grit says while I have been gone. That's more of a revelation than accusing me of portraying someone else.

For a smart man you are being gullible

M-5":38hm3aiv said:
Bright Raven":38hm3aiv said:
M-5":38hm3aiv said:

Grit Got it right:

True Grit Farms":38hm3aiv said:

You have actually started to believe things grit says while I have been gone. That's more of a revelation than accusing me of portraying someone else.

For a smart man you are being gullible

Darryl,

Grit is a lot of things - a bigot, somewhat paranoid, crude, rude, etc. But he ain't stupid! And I might add, he is indiscreetly honest!

You have to admire his good and look past the bad.

Glad to see you back. Can't say I am surprised because I had faith and my money was riding on you.

Ron, I told you it was just a flounce so check your messages and send my check ASAP.

M-5":coy76oyl said:
hello all,

after a brief sabbatical and HeII (big Thicket) actually freezing over this winter , I have decided to try and join the conversation. I have learned many things in my absence but I choose to kept it private. I have about 50 million threads to read so I will do my best to get upto date because CT is not like days of our lives where the same story is told for 15 years.

It is also cold and my roofers don't like to be up in the air with ice and wind for some reason.
Welcome back dash....been missing you. :wave:

Jogeephus":1e1ultex said:
Glad to see you back. Can't say I am surprised because I had faith and my money was riding on you.

Ron, I told you it was just a flounce so check your messages and send my check ASAP.

Well, I trusted him more than you did. :cboy:

If he has grown up enough to leave the ladies alone, he will be a great asset to the forum.

M-5":3jhisi22 said:
Caustic Burno":3jhisi22 said:
M-5":3jhisi22 said:
hello all,

after a brief sabbatical and HeII (big Thicket) actually freezing over this winter , I have decided to try and join the conversation. I have learned many things in my absence but I choose to kept it private. I have about 50 million threads to read so I will do my best to get upto date because CT is not like days of our lives where the same story is told for 15 years.

It is also cold and my roofers don't like to be up in the air with ice and wind for some reason.

What you mean HeII in the big thicket that is where heaven starts.
It's North America biological ark.
Now if you were in Beaumont that's where we put the septic tank.

HeII is better than a Shythole place apparently. It would not be right for me to return without poking at someone that can take it. Im gonna get TB after he wakes up this morning
Hey stud....I been working cows since about 4AM this morning. Just took a break for a bite to eat, a little somethign to drink and take a dump.....(you believe all that shyt don't you?? ). :lol2: :lol2: :lol: :lol:

Bright Raven":axysqw1n said:
Jogeephus":axysqw1n said:

If he has grown up enough to leave the ladies alone, he will be a great asset to the forum.

Yes he would but none of that matters I just want my money and I hope your grammar nazi side doesn't go misspelling my name on the check where it can't be cashed. I may not have an obama phone but at least I'll have some folding money. :mrgreen:

Bright Raven":30fngf6a said:
Jogeephus":30fngf6a said:

I will never leave the fairer sex alone. They smell good , got curves in all the right places soft to the touch

Bright Raven":3rwvlvnp said:
Jogeephus":3rwvlvnp said:

and if I do my Barry White impression I have to beat em off with a stick

M-5":39qyz67v said:
Bright Raven":39qyz67v said:
Jogeephus":39qyz67v said:

I will never leave the fairer sex alone. They smell good , got curves in all the right places soft to the touch

This is War. You cost me $100

Bright Raven":n5dgelyl said:
M-5":n5dgelyl said:
Bright Raven":n5dgelyl said:

You think im worried , Grit is one of my best friends and he is coming to KY next month .

M-5":15741cp0 said:
Bright Raven":15741cp0 said:
M-5":15741cp0 said:

You think im worried , Grit is one of my best friends and he is coming to KY next month .

I know all about Grit. :lol:

Bright Raven":1771lg7a said:
M-5":1771lg7a said:
Bright Raven":1771lg7a said:

you only know what he wants you to know , you said yourself he was very smart.

M-5":1136vjde said:
Bright Raven":1136vjde said:
M-5":1136vjde said:

you only know what he wants you to know , you said yourself he was very smart.

Don't go too far! I said he ain't stupid. I didn't say he was Einstein.

Hey Dash, its great to see you back! I've always enjoyed reading your posts. I thought you had done made it big in the restaurant business and gave up the cows.

Latest posts