OK - I renigged on my word

Help Support CattleToday:

He came back to feed the beast.

Like all the rest of us, not everyone can be great. So you use up your time on Cattle Today.

D2Cat":24oi6hpc said:
Welcome back. I'd like to hear about your creations/projects since you been absent.
Not many creations , I built a few gates and have started a bale squeeze. Added winch straps to my GN trailer so I don't have to fool with rachet straps anymore. Chased alot of leaks on my old backhoe . Built a hay prong that will never break .

M-5":3eco9379 said:
D2Cat":3eco9379 said:
Welcome back. I'd like to hear about your creations/projects since you been absent.
Not many creations , I built a few gates and have started a bale squeeze. Added winch straps to my GN trailer so I don't have to fool with rachet straps anymore. Chased alot of leaks on my old backhoe . Built a hay prong that will never break .
Can Vincent and I borrow the hay prong.

M-5":1cspc0m0 said:
D2Cat":1cspc0m0 said:

Darryl, you stated in your opening utterance the following:

I have learned many things in my absence but I choose to kept it private.

I honor your wish for privacy but if I may ask for only a trifle, were you on a pilgrimage?

If you think I spent 4 months with the monks of Istanbul I'm sorry I did not. However I did spend alot of time with a 14mth old to 18mth old that will make a feller see what's really important.

M-5":mu7z9k70 said:
If you think I spent 4 months with the monks of Istanbul I'm sorry I did not. However I did spend alot of time with a 14mth old to 18mth old that will make a feller see what's really important.

A splendid and sacrosanct endeavor.

M-5":3sg415wk said:
Bright Raven":3sg415wk said:
Jogeephus":3sg415wk said:
Glad to see you back. Can't say I am surprised because I had faith and my money was riding on you.

Ron, I told you it was just a flounce so check your messages and send my check ASAP.

Well, I trusted him more than you did. :cboy:

If he has grown up enough to leave the ladies alone, he will be a great asset to the forum.

I will never leave the fairer sex alone. They smell good , got curves in all the right places soft to the touch

You've been to Walmart, right? This is not an absolute truth. All women are not cut from the same cloth.

Glad you're back, it's been boring.

Bestoutwest":2obfeg0t said:
M-5":2obfeg0t said:
Bright Raven":2obfeg0t said:
Well, I trusted him more than you did. :cboy:

If he has grown up enough to leave the ladies alone, he will be a great asset to the forum.

I will never leave the fairer sex alone. They smell good , got curves in all the right places soft to the touch

You've been to Walmart, right? This is not an absolute truth. All women are not cut from the same cloth.

Glad you're back, it's been boring.
That's very true but I got a good smelling one from the grocery store about 28 yrs ago.

kenny thomas":3jm0alv0 said:
Why is everyone sucking up to him. It should be, OH NO he's baaaaaaaaaack :welcome:
That's what I was thinking! Don't know what happened to the people on this forum it's like they all done lost their minds!

ez14.":115ye8um said:
kenny thomas":115ye8um said:
Why is everyone sucking up to him. It should be, OH NO he's baaaaaaaaaack :welcome:
That's what I was thinking! Don't know what happened to the people on this forum it's like they all done lost their minds!
Turning into liberals that think everyone deserves a second chance. First the Penguin now this.

kenny thomas":21nr0gqv said:
ez14.":21nr0gqv said:
kenny thomas":21nr0gqv said:
Turning into liberals that think everyone deserves a second chance. First the Penguin now this.
:nod: you think their to far gone or is there still hope for them?

He was no match for you, with your vast knowledge of cows, large land holdings, and him being a weekend part timer he had to feel inferior to you is my guess.

Latest posts