Oil prices to increase again.

Help Support CattleToday:

cmjust0":3sekwq6i said:
aplusmnt":3sekwq6i said:
If your Basic wage is $734.46 and most people make more than this then I would say you guys are not worse off than Americans who make minimum wage which would be $206.00 per week.

Their basic wage looks more to me like $385/week, when you look at the purchasing power.. All the retail prices she posted in £'s look exactly like our retail prices in $'s -- even though the $ trades nearly 2:1 to the £..

What really sucks is that if you took $2000 there on vacation, it would trade for about £1000 and your purchasing power would literally be cut in half.

Doesn't make much sense...

that is exactly right, as it worked the other way round for us, we took £2000 to Disney with us and had a blast, as we had nearly $4000. it is a much better exchange rate for us at the moment as the £ is high and $ low. I bought a pair of shoes for about $14.99 but the same ones in England cost £14.99 which is double the price, it worked out cheaper for my Cousin to get me another pair and post them to me, which of cause I paid for. but sometimes it does not work out that way, if the excahange rate is low.

chrisy":1rmgszo4 said:
that is exactly right, as it worked the other way round for us, we took £2000 to Disney with us and had a blast, as we had nearly $4000. it is a much better exchange rate for us at the moment as the £ is high and $ low. I bought a pair of shoes for about $14.99 but the same ones in England cost £14.99 which is double the price, it worked out cheaper for my Cousin to get me another pair and post them to me, which of cause I paid for. but sometimes it does not work out that way, if the excahange rate is low.

Do me a favor, Chrisy.. Keep telling Americans that story. Remind as many Americans as you can that America is to Britain as Mexico is to America.

The US Federal Reserve keeps going further and further into the debt of foreign investors, just so they can print enough money to pay the interest on the debt we already have.. It's a giant freaking ponzi scheme, and it's eventually going to collapse..

The average American doesn't seem to understand or care that it's happening, BUT if they start hearing that foreigners are coming here and vacationing like kings because their money is worth more than ours -- like we're a third world country -- they'll rise up and say NO MORE!

So keep telling it!

cmjust0":1eabvlzc said:
chrisy":1eabvlzc said:

Do me a favor, Chrisy.. Keep telling Americans that story. Remind as many Americans as you can that America is to Britain as Mexico is to America.

The US Federal Reserve keeps going further and further into the debt of foreign investors, just so they can print enough money to pay the interest on the debt we already have.. It's a giant freaking ponzi scheme, and it's eventually going to collapse..

The average American doesn't seem to understand or care that it's happening, BUT if they start hearing that foreigners are coming here and vacationing like kings because their money is worth more than ours -- like we're a third world country -- they'll rise up and say NO MORE!

So keep telling it!
The average American also thinks the stock market always goes up.

Latest posts