Now the neighbors know

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
:frowns: See,it started to snow***big flakes~ So I got on "Buzzy" and went dashing up and around on the sidewalk taking photos :shock: ................**********So everybody was laughing and I didn't even have a hat on (yes,was clothed) :roll: finially got cold and damp so came in...........but it was so much fun!!!!! :lol2: We don't get much snow here and I couldn't help it.. :kid:

Where are you located? It's been snowing pretty good here in Austin off and on all day. Its just not really cold enough to stick. More coming however so stay tuned !

bout 30 miles East on 71~*~* Had big fat flakes coming down thick for about 30 min. If the ground had been cold it would have stuck...All gone now.. But I think I've made a reputation for myself :oops: :lol2:

Still snowing here, but it is a loosing battle. Tiny snowflakes now and melting faster than it is coming down.

Supposed to be sunshine today tho cool and in the 60f tomorrow..Gotta love Texas weather!

peg4x4":2kcka2gn said:
Supposed to be sunshine today tho cool and in the 60f tomorrow..Gotta love Texas weather!

Then you need to get Buzzy charged up and ready to go. You neighbors need the entertainment!

Gotta love you, Peg... :lol:

Alice

Nothing stuck here but they still delayed school for two hours this morning, and it dry as a bone.

Latest posts