• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Not to be outdone by Cypress, Beefy gets Longhorns too

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
Just Kidding. who needs more color with beefmasters around? just some random cows:

Loch Valley Fold

Reaction score
Very nice cattle. Are beefmasters the US equivalent to our droughtmasters here in oz ? I was expecting to see more "ear" on them than what they actually have

OP
Beefy

Beefy

Reaction score
no, beefmasters are ~1/2 brahman, 1/4 hereford, 1/4 shorthorn
the closest thing to droughtmasters here i would say is the santa gertrudis. they are 3/8,5/8 brahman and shorthorn.

alot of the ones pictured are only half beefmaster and some in the background dont have any beefmaster in them at all of course.

cfpinz

Reaction score
I took a load of calves to the market today. Was surprised to see a couple beefmasters come thru, even a handful of gerts. They don't sell very well here.

cypressfarms

Reaction score
Good pics as usual Beefy. I like the second picture down, good looking heifer. I also like the round cow with horns.

SFFarms

Reaction score
Very good pictures. What is those weeds in pic #2 and #3 we have some and i wondering the name of them if anyone knows?

OP
Beefy

Beefy

Reaction score
SFFarms":35yyjdzp said:
Very good pictures. What is those weeds in pic #2 and #3 we have some and i wondering the name of them if anyone knows?

thistles. needed to be killed already.