Not sure if it will be worth the effort but

Help Support CattleToday:

Unbeknownst to many, you have already been introduced to the Imbalancer Root Stock several years ago when Eric Clapton sung about her. Eric had written the song for the debut of the Imbalancer breed but due to some trademark and patent delays I was unable to release the herd for public investment at the time and Eric was impatient and with Reagan coming into office I just didn't think the public was -d-u-m-b-e-d-d-o-w-n- progressively minded enough to appreciate the breed. But my have things changed. So here she is. Sally. Please note her fine frame and her naturalness. She is fed a diet of Colorado pot trimmings - organically grown of course. And no, these aren't tattoos just water based body paints used during our self worth counseling sessions as this appears to have a major calming effect thus insuring tenderness both physically and mentally.

Jogeephus":39nwyxnz said:
Unbeknownst to many, you have already been introduced to the Imbalancer Root Stock several years ago when Eric Clapton sung about her. Eric had written the song for the debut of the Imbalancer breed but due to some trademark and patent delays I was unable to release the herd for public investment at the time and Eric was impatient and with Reagan coming into office I just didn't think the public was -d-u-m-b-e-d-d-o-w-n- progressively minded enough to appreciate the breed. But my have things changed. So here she is. Sally. Please note her fine frame and her naturalness. She is fed a diet of Colorado pot trimmings - organically grown of course. And no, these aren't tattoos just water based body paints used during our self worth counseling sessions as this appears to have a major calming effect thus insuring tenderness both physically and mentally.

Jo she is beautiful!! :clap: :clap: :clap: You have done a fine job, and should receive the highest honors and awards for your efforts! :D

Jogeephus":11tbol3x said:
CB, they will all be "certified natural" so safety would not be an issue. I believe marketing natural raised cattle will really peak the interests of the unicorn-loving city-dwellers and they will surely pay handsomely knowing the cattle are free-range, grass fed, vegan, who had been conceived through consensual intercourse in a loving relationship and had never been branded with a branding iron, or given growth hormones, steroids, antibiotics, gluten, or measles vaccinations. Even more uniquely, the sheeple will surely sleep well at night knowing the cattle have never suffered verbal abuse. Never been yelled at or called demeaning names and no controlling behavior. Only raised in a loving environment basted in an environment of love, positivity and mutual support. In fact, I'm even considering the implementation of a new program called "Every Cow is a Winner" where each and every cow will be coddled and its self-worth will be emphasized and each will be sung to sleep every night since research at San Francisco College's Bay area's grazing station clearly shows that musically-raised beef is more tender.

Jo, I see beef advertised on Craiglist that is described pretty much as you describe your natural raising methods. Those people get nearly twice as much for their beef as does us ill mannered, uninformed cowboys get for ours.

Jogeephus":1i797uwa said:

Can I get one in brunette.

Latest posts