Not sure if it will be worth the effort but

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":18gw19hj said:
Wouldn't you agree that arguing with an idiot is a waste of both time and money?

Myself, I can think of no other group of people I'd like to have relations with than this lot. Their ignorance is sexually arousing. And we'll both get what we want. And lest not forget all the stragglers I'll pick up with my book sales. :mrgreen:

I whole heartedly agree with the first statement!!!!

As to the rest of it and this last statement...if you are going to muck with the pigs...you gonna get dirty!

:D
Ps....I like Rock...thanks

Rock it is then! :lol2: I do need to clarify my last statement. When I am referring to intercourse and arousing I am referring to financial not physical. :lol2:

Jogeephus":33fi48c3 said:
Rock it is then! :lol2: I do need to clarify my last statement. When I am referring to intercourse and arousing I am referring to financial not physical. :lol2:
That's good to know. Now I follow you. Praise The Lord and pass along to me your business model. You will need much help just keeping up with your clients idiosyncratic behavior(s). How much do you pay? What's it worth? ;-)

Jo you have my permission to use this photo of my chicken eggs. I think your target audience will be pleased to know that all natural chickens lay eggs in a more relaxed state. They come out slower, therefore the hole doesn't slam shut. Also makes them taste better. Do I have the job yet?
AA965F6E-8C8B-4C90-B280-7B40DCADE7C0-7117-0000077AFDBFDDE2_zps83254a62.jpg

Ouachita":12bn9qio said:
Jo you have my permission to use this photo of my chicken eggs. I think your target audience will be pleased to know that all natural chickens lay eggs in a more relaxed state. They come out slower, therefore the hole doesn't slam shut. Also makes them taste better. Do I have the job yet?

Ouachita, my mother grew up dirt poor and she and I laugh at how people are so clueless about food. She was telling me the other day some young ladies were oooo'ing and aaaaahhhh'ing over some farm fresh eggs. What delighted them so was there was still a speck or two of chicken shyt on the eggs and they thought it wonderful. So if you would dab a speck or two on that beauty in the photo I'm sure it would command a fortune. We could maybe call it Naturaller or something.

Only people with more money than sense can afford to be such picky eaters and I think it only right to educate them and lighten their purses to the extent they can enjoy the same Ramen noodle diet I lived on for a few years.

Oh, and for those naysayers who don't think unicorns exist - here's proof.

Ouachita":2ucumei8 said:
That is one UGLY egg! I think that one mated with a turd on it's way down the chute! :lol2:

BTW- Don't tell these future organic, natural egg buyers that the egg and poo come out the same opening! I made that mistake with "some of those type" of family members. They prefer to buy their eggs now, cause they are much cleaner than mine! :lol:

Branguscowgirl, it sounds like you educated them with a dose of reality. Some people just can't accept that hence we have so many unicorns on our highways.

I still think Ouachita is sitting on a gold mine with that one. Its uniqueness and nonconformity just screams organic and natural since no self respecting food conglomerate would dare put that on the store shelf. Heck, I'm not sure if that egg doesn't deserve its own agent. I suspect though it is a free-agent. (Pardon the pun) :oops:

Jogeephus":1ctfeudm said:
Branguscowgirl, it sounds like you educated them with a dose of reality. Some people just can't accept that hence we have so many unicorns on our highways.

I still think Ouachita is sitting on a gold mine with that one. Its uniqueness and nonconformity just screams organic and natural since no self respecting food conglomerate would dare put that on the store shelf. Heck, I'm not sure if that egg doesn't deserve its own agent. I suspect though it is a free-agent. (Pardon the pun) :oops:
Ouachitas egg probably contains some of that chickens intestines! Once broke open in the pan, you may be facing a law suit by a Unicorn. That wouldn't be good for business....... :roll:

But its organic so it won't hurt you. You are aware that organic foods can cure whatever ails you? ;-)

Jogeephus":38338tjh said:
You are aware that organic foods can cure whatever ails you? ;-)
So true... I ate some certified organic salad at a business function a few weeks ago and one dose not only cured my constipation problem but cleaned me all the way out and I had been backing up for well over an hour before I ate that salad... Pretty powerful medicine.

cow pollinater":3nevi3s4 said:
Jogeephus":3nevi3s4 said:
You are aware that organic foods can cure whatever ails you? ;-)
So true... I ate some certified organic salad at a business function a few weeks ago and one dose not only cured my constipation problem but cleaned me all the way out and I had been backing up for well over an hour before I ate that salad... Pretty powerful medicine.
That is called a "colon blow"! Some pay a lot of money for that treatment! ;-)

No worries Brangusgal, this "colon blow" just gives another market we can exploit. We could market these eggs under natural organic traditional pharmaceuticals for traditional native American style colonoscopies which will surely be covered under Obamacare.

I still think there is some merit to the cat-snake-rat ranch prospectus but, I passed on it when I saw it was being built south or the rio grande.

Jogeephus":ip9h1n2j said:
No worries Brangusgal, this "colon blow" just gives another market we can exploit. We could market these eggs under natural organic traditional pharmaceuticals for traditional native American style colonoscopies which will surely be covered under Obamacare.

You do realise that egg is now in the incubator :shock: If I were his consultant I would want to have a share of those genetics. If it is OK with you guys I will start working on some patented biodegradable packaging to display those beauties! If someone could come up with a catchy jingle we will be in good shape.

cow pollinater":2vjb28ia said:
Jogeephus":2vjb28ia said:
, this "colon blow" just gives another market we can exploit.
I can see the labels now... "Lose weight without diet or excersize!"
Sorry, but "Colon Blow" has already been marketed as a weight loss supplement......... :frowns: Saw it on the internet :oops:
We'll have to come up with a different scheme this week. But with all our brilliant minds, that should not be a problem. :cowboy:

Latest posts