Not sure if it will be worth the effort but

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Was in the grocery store today and I ran across a bargain. All Natural chicken was only 50% more than regular chicken. ONLY 50%! Am thinking of doing the all natural thing myself. Don't know if it will be worth it or not but I do like the sound of ALL NATURAL.

Jogeephus":bkp6l288 said:
Was in the grocery store today and I ran across a bargain. All Natural chicken was only 50% more than regular chicken. ONLY 50%! Am thinking of doing the all natural thing myself. Don't know if it will be worth it or not but I do like the sound of ALL NATURAL.

Jo I am seriously starting to worry about you after the last couple threads.
You need an aspirin and some branch water.
Everyone knows you are not going to be able to sell that beef that was
infested with the Black Leg tick. You will just be spreading Lyme disease.

There is nothing natural about a chicken in a grocery store.
Chickens belong in the sky.
Besides which; trading in another being, live or dead, is Plain Wrong.

Don't be pulled into this evil practice Jo. That bargain label is lying to you trying to make you one of them.

Just told my wife I would increase her allowance 50% if she went all natural. She didn't cabbage to that proposal to well. She told me she uses the same protocol the doctor uses. I have to demonstrate the need, then she will accommodate on that basis and charge accordingly. Did I mention she is a peach?

How about the air chilled chicken? It's expensive too. They use to discount that stuff and the "natural organic etc" pretty good here until @ a month ago. Now it's only 25% off but I like to appease my Dr so I buy it when I can afford it.

There seems to be some confusion among some of those replying here.

Keep in mind, There is, a HUGE difference between 'all natural" and "au naturel".

Jogeephus":2c3rjpts said:

All natural , what a concept ..Who knew that the way our grand parents raised them would catch on one day ;-)

greybeard":7qpn1ie6 said:
There seems to be some confusion among some of those replying here.

Keep in mind, There is, a HUGE difference between 'all natural" and "au naturel".
Hehe. I was replying to the topic "Not sure if it will be worth the effort but..."
Turns out is wasn't, yet. She has been giving me the wanderin eye and asking me to get here her beer while I'm up. Unlike a chicken which gives no eye contact at all unless you hypnotize them, and never ask for a beer. I think Jo's post has paid dividends at my house tonight. Thanks Jogee

Ouachita":35wk9dup said:
I think Jo's post has paid dividends at my house tonight. Thanks Jogee

Most certainly welcome. Always good to stay on top of things whether it be marketing or whatever.

Caustic Burno":35wk9dup said:
Jo I am seriously starting to worry about you after the last couple threads.
You need an aspirin and some branch water.
Everyone knows you are not going to be able to sell that beef that was
infested with the Black Leg tick. You will just be spreading Lyme disease.

Good idea on the branch water. It seems to lubricate the little grey cells.

CB, they will all be "certified natural" so safety would not be an issue. I believe marketing natural raised cattle will really peak the interests of the unicorn-loving city-dwellers and they will surely pay handsomely knowing the cattle are free-range, grass fed, vegan, who had been conceived through consensual intercourse in a loving relationship and had never been branded with a branding iron, or given growth hormones, steroids, antibiotics, gluten, or measles vaccinations. Even more uniquely, the sheeple will surely sleep well at night knowing the cattle have never suffered verbal abuse. Never been yelled at or called demeaning names and no controlling behavior. Only raised in a loving environment basted in an environment of love, positivity and mutual support. In fact, I'm even considering the implementation of a new program called "Every Cow is a Winner" where each and every cow will be coddled and its self-worth will be emphasized and each will be sung to sleep every night since research at San Francisco College's Bay area's grazing station clearly shows that musically-raised beef is more tender.

Ouachita":b2sbn8wd said:
Just told my wife I would increase her allowance 50% if she went all natural. She didn't cabbage to that proposal to well. She told me she uses the same protocol the doctor uses. I have to demonstrate the need, then she will accommodate on that basis and charge accordingly. Did I mention she is a peach?
:D :clap:

Red Bull Breeder":94n181hm said:
Jo will these all natural chickens get to scratch in the all natural cow pies?
But of course. And the cows eat the chicken shyt. It's called highest and best use of available assets.

IABeef":2mmhczuf said:
DO NOT CASTRATE THEM!!!!!!

No castration for sure. All natural all the way. No tattoos, no shaving, no ear rings, body piercings or nose rings. Just All Natural.

I will be needing to hire some help though. Probably a great opportunity for Wannaberancher to get his foot in the door on an up and coming cattle empire if anyone knows how tor reach him if his horse hasn't thrown him on the back forty where he will be surely as lost as all those poor souls on Malaysian Flight 370.

You see I'll be needing to put together an elite Shipment Transition Team that will come in and soothe the worries of the calves prior to transport. Team members must be good with remembering the calves' names and have a nice reassuring and soothing voice for counseling. A good singing voice for lullabies. Jackson Galaxy would have been perfect for the job but due to his work schedule he would only commit to quarterly employee training and consultation in the book I'll be writing on how to raise cattle naturally.

Will the real Jogeephus please do something with this identity theft imposter?

Sir Loin, is this really you? Did you hack into Jo's account? Maybe a personality merge?

rockridgecattle":3thatgtl said:

Sir Loin, is this really you? Did you hack into Jo's account? Maybe a personality merge?

Hey Rock, you are missing the brilliance of my scheme. Wouldn't you agree that we will never be able to convince the sheeple that we do a very good and humane job raising cattle and are not the heartless villains some depict us to be? And wouldn't you agree that intercourse should be mutually consensual? Wouldn't you agree that arguing with an idiot is a waste of both time and money?

If you agree with this and you are in this business to make a profit would it not be logical to pursue a market that has customers with an insatiable appetite for intercourse. And with this being mutually consensual and allowing you to put 50% more profit in your pocket while allowing them to continue their belief in unicorns and pixie dust? Is this not a win/win scenario?!?!

Myself, I can think of no other group of people I'd like to have relations with than this lot. Their ignorance is sexually arousing. And we'll both get what we want. And lest not forget all the stragglers I'll pick up with my book sales. :mrgreen:

Jogeephus":wufwsak2 said:
rockridgecattle":wufwsak2 said:

Hey Rock, you are missing the brilliance of my scheme. Wouldn't you agree that we will never be able to convince the sheeple that we do a very good and humane job raising cattle and are not the heartless villains some depict us to be? And wouldn't you agree that intercourse should be mutually consensual? Wouldn't you agree that arguing with an idiot is a waste of both time and money?

If you agree with this and you are in this business to make a profit would it not be logical to pursue a market that has customers with an insatiable appetite for intercourse. And with this being mutually consensual and allowing you to put 50% more profit in your pocket while allowing them to continue their belief in unicorns and pixie dust? Is this not a win/win scenario?!?!

Myself, I can think of no other group of people I'd like to have relations with than this lot. Their ignorance is sexually arousing. And we'll both get what we want. And lest not forget all the stragglers I'll pick up with my book sales. :mrgreen:

As with all visionaries the naysayers will ridicule and castigate you. Be of good spirit my friend and do not be swayed from your course, by the nonbelievers. ;-)

Latest posts