New Years Eve Warning (PG)

Help Support CattleToday:

Medic24":9eqprqi6 said:
OMG! I knew my wife was cheating...just never had pictures to prove it before!!!!

Naw.....JK! Thank God!....

Wonder how much she would bring if ya slipped her in with all the other culls at the sale barn? :oops:
one thing is for sure you wont be able to tell who shes cheating with unless your good at identifing feet ;-)

Crowderfarms":1ewvg19r said:
I had an escape here today.Went right through the 440v hot wire. Last seen headed for Bama or possibly Texas.She has a Lojack interference device implanted in her left thigh. She may be looking for a party on New Years Eve, and I have released this picture as a warning. Guys, be careful.
image001.jpg

Crowder!!!!How did you let Bufoomo get away? When you had that picture taken of her lying on you she sure seems to be happy!

I promise.........if she shows up down here I'll put her on the bus/lowboy and send her right back to ya! I know you must miss her! :help:

P.S. When she left, was she wearing the new "Wrangler" jeans you bought her for Christmas?

Mike, Like I stated, she went through the 440v Hot Wire just like a CSX Freight.I had walked her here from another "Fat Farm", as she was a real blacktop buster.
I got all her Wranglers (Slim Fit Cowgirl Cut) custom made from a tent company. With every purchase they gave me a belt with her name on the back made of fire hose.

Crowder you would be a rich man if you had sold all those old girl friends by the pound. Maybe rent them out as counter weights, compactors, or put them on the tractor pull skids.

flaboy+":3oincu51 said:
Crowder you would be a rich man if you had sold all those old girl friends by the pound. Maybe rent them out as counter weights, compactors, or put them on the tractor pull skids.
My girls like to work in the A/C. I'm opening up a modeling/talent agency.I've just sold Wrangler the rights to "Junction Julie". She'll be appearing in widescreen commercials, in Florida, and the Mid-West.I hope she did'nt brake any of your bedsprings when she was getting dressed at your place.

Crowder, I have to give credit where credit is due. You are a Ladies Man without peer. The rest of us can never even aspire to reach down to the level you are on. You should publish a magazine filled with pictures from your 'stable'. That Hefner guy may as well bow out gracefully.

Ryder":383qhz8v said:
Crowder, I have to give credit where credit is due. You are a Ladies Man without peer. The rest of us can never even aspire to reach down to the level you are on. You should publish a magazine filled with pictures from your 'stable'. That Hefner guy may as well bow out gracefully.
Ryder, I sincerely appreciate the kind words. I'm thinking right hard at gettin me a publisher and have me a rural edition of "The Girls" It will come with a special deal, a calendar with 24 months of these astonishing babes.But what I need ASAP is Feed donations.

Susie David":1rrv3d7e said:
Crowder...I'm wondering just how extensive is your photo/art collection?
It is nice of you to share with those of us less fortunate.
DMc
Dave, I'm just relieved that you know art when you see it. :shock:

Latest posts