New Type of Cattlemen!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read the more I think I have figured it out. People like S.R.R., Caustic and now Heritage don't seem to be to bright. Can you please explain how Cypress spending the money on cattle is wrong. He had already paid to clean up the trees with his own money, and when they sent him a check he spent it on the cattle instead. He didn't get paid for both. All the ones that have come out so strong against the programs are either selfish, or ignorant. I don't believe for one second that you are just so proud of your hard work and thats why you don't like theses programs. and if that is the reason it sounds like yall just don't want any one else to be succussful. Whatever happened to helpin out your neighbors.

dbc

dbc":3gzj373y said:
The more I read the more I think I have figured it out. People like S.R.R., Caustic and now Heritage don't seem to be to bright. Can you please explain how Cypress spending the money on cattle is wrong. He had already paid to clean up the trees with his own money, and when they sent him a check he spent it on the cattle instead. He didn't get paid for both. All the ones that have come out so strong against the programs are either selfish, or ignorant. I don't believe for one second that you are just so proud of your hard work and thats why you don't like theses programs. and if that is the reason it sounds like yall just don't want any one else to be succussful. Whatever happened to helpin out your neighbors.

dbc

boy...I aint sure if you're old enough to know what "too bright" is...considering some of us have been farming for a heck of a lot longer than you've been in this world...and you're just now trying to get some land started to farm...so I dont believe you are in the position to talk to us about being too bright about farming...and about cypress...I aint said nothing at all about what cypress used the money for...it really dont make a hoot to me...it aint none of my business and I wont get in Cypress's business...Cypress was hit by a hurricane...he had damages to his land...but you dbc, you have just let your land turn into a pile of junk and now you want to fix it up...there's a difference between Cypress having good land that was torn up in a hurricane and getting money from it...thats fine...but dbc...you could have taken care of your land but you didn't and now you want to whine about it...so dont bring me into a discussion about what Cypress does with his money because I haven't said a word about what he did being wrong...read more carefully next time son

preston39":2kgvyknx said:
S.R.R.":2kgvyknx said:
I have been catching up on some posts and have learned that there are now three types of cattlemen instead of just the two I knew of!!

#1 Rancher type

#2 Hobbyist type

#3 Welfare type

I will be far more excepting of the hobbyist type now that I have heard of this third kind. :roll:
=======
S.R.R....,

I have some Canadian friends and appreciate them..so this is not an anti Canadian question.

Please tell us about the medical insurance you have and who pays for it?

?1= Blue Cross

?2= My wife and I

Since you have Canadian friends you could give them a call and see what they use. For my wife and I Blue Cross seems to meet our needs. I hope this helps.

I see since last night the welfare cattlemen have really started coming out of the woodwork! :roll: I had no idea that there was already such a rash of this new type of cattlemen. It really is sad to see people are so proud of it that they would post pictures and brag about how much they were given. After some more thought I think the real hobby cattlemen should get a bit more credit!!! At least they pay for their hobby out of their own pocket and not the tax payers.;-)

S.R.R.":2r55h8b8 said:
I see since last night the welfare cattlemen have really started coming out of the woodwork! :roll: I had no idea that there was already such a rash of this new type of cattlemen. It really is sad to see people are so proud of it that they would post pictures and brag about how much they were given. After some more thought I think the real hobby cattlemen should get a bit more credit!!! At least they pay for their hobby out of their own pocket and not the tax payers.;-)

What's really sad is that someone would even start a thread like this just to feed their own ego. You've made your point. Others have responded. No one's mind is going to be changed. Time to let it go. :roll: :roll:

dbc":1quoocc9 said:

dbc

dbc go to school, work hard, and build your ranch with your money and hands. Then maybe just maybe you will be able to consider yourself (not to bright) as well. ;-) Son do not join the rankes of the welfare cattlemen at such a young age. If you have free land, a young strong body, and a good brain, you have a better chance then most of building a ranch you can really be proud of!! Go and visit some of the elder ranchers in your area. You will see a generation of strong, proud folks that made their living with their own two hands and that is something that can never be taken away from them.
Best of luck to you! :cboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts