New Royal Baby

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":2v4iz1ji said:
So, it's a boy. Cigars all around! Now, if I can just get over there to place a bet on the name. TV this morning had coverage of the betting on names. Bookies over there will bet on where a fly will land. Anyway, I couldn't help notice that ELVIS was at 500-1. I'll put $20 on it at those odds. It makes perfect sense. Rock and Roll has kinda' taken over the king making business, and Elvis was the first "King".
I can't imagine they'd choose George, but it was one of the favorites in the betting.
Yes, this may be why I have no money. :D

hmmmm....maybe Trayvon Lequicina deSha-wn Feliciano of the House of Windsor. Just call him "Cozmo" for short.

TexasBred":1oelz803 said:
The proper title is "United Kingdom of Great Britain" comprised of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The all speak some sort of English that only they can understand.

When they get excited and talking fast, man!. But I guess they get 1st claim on speaking the "Queens English".

TexasBred":1oelz803 said:
Bill I'm thinking perhaps the "baby mama" brought a bit of new blood into the inbred lineage of the current royal family. If nothing else she brought some awesome beauty when she arrived.

She's a commoner, in fact.

facebook_-1850273639jpg_zps05016f15.jpg

NMVaquero":6wmg0v4n said:

You don't have to like it dude but not a dam thing you can do about it. Britain is one of our closest allies. "Your son" might find himself in the same foxhole as the "royal kid" someday. Hopefully they'll still be allies.

NWVaquero, that was rude... childish... almost even offensive... Who doesn't like BABIES?
Well done! :lol: I almost want to disagree with it and let you be right just to let you get the full benefit of the CT experience. :nod:

cow pollinater":14kokwst said:
NWVaquero, that was rude... childish... almost even offensive... Who doesn't like BABIES?
Well done! :lol: I almost want to disagree with it and let you be right just to let you get the full benefit of the CT experience. :nod:

LOL!
I honestly don't care either way....

NMVaquero":3kkvbc7m said:
cow pollinater":3kkvbc7m said:

LOL!
I honestly don't care either way....

Careful there Senor Vaquero. Folks might start thinging you are negative and don't have a good attitude like the rest of us

cuidado cabron!

john250":25mwsh9w said:
So, it's a boy. Cigars all around! Now, if I can just get over there to place a bet on the name. TV this morning had coverage of the betting on names. Bookies over there will bet on where a fly will land. Anyway, I couldn't help notice that ELVIS was at 500-1. I'll put $20 on it at those odds. It makes perfect sense. Rock and Roll has kinda' taken over the king making business, and Elvis was the first "King".
I can't imagine they'd choose George, but it was one of the favorites in the betting.
This one, if the news is correct, would be 3rd in line for the throne. Odds of him ever actually becoming king are about the same as Elvis I suspect.

"The all speak some sort of English that only they can understand."---When they get excited and talking fast, man!. But I guess they get 1st claim on speaking the "Queens English".
Except for the Welsh. I had a "relationship" with a Welsh woman once---and only once!!! and had heck understanding anything she said and she was always mad.
Them people didn't and don't have much use for vowels in their written or spoken language and there's no word in Welsh for "a"--as in "I shot b]a[/b] deer."
And they place "is" at the first of the sentence, even if it isn't asking a question. (mae=is)
Mae Adam yn bwyta yr afal.--Adam is eating the apple.
Adam yn bwyta yr afal.--Adam eating apple.

Mae'r ci'n budr.--The dog is dirty.
Y ci'n fudr.-The dog dirty.

john250":6ssu2oc9 said:
Elvis!!!!!!!!!

Well it is 'George" and no I didn't bet, and good luck to them and the baby, but that is as far as I'm concerned.

Yes he is third in line to the throne and no doubt in years to come he will be King, unless for some unfortunate reason he should die before his father.

Our Royals do fight in battle, Prince Andrew was a helicopter pilot in the Falklands war, Prince Harry has had two tours in Afghanistan and William is an air sea rescue pilot on paternity leave, and no I'm not a Royalist, just thought I would answer a few questions posted earlier.

chrisy":jpazxnga said:
Well it is 'George" and no I didn't bet, and good luck to them and the baby, but that is as far as I'm concerned.

Yes he is third in line to the throne and no doubt in years to come he will be King, unless for some unfortunate reason he should die before his father.

Our Royals do fight in battle, Prince Andrew was a helicopter pilot in the Falklands war, Prince Harry has had two tours in Afghanistan and William is an air sea rescue pilot on paternity leave, and no I'm not a Royalist, just thought I would answer a few questions posted earlier.

Did you know the announcement came in the middle of another speech on the economy by our POTUS? And all of our cable news networks either switched or interrupted to cover the announcement! Chalk up one for the Royals. I like our system better, mostly, but everything here started there. The Constitution of the US wouldn't exist without the "Magna Carta" and Congress wouldn't exist without Parliament.

john250":3sbyctes said:
King George VI was a very popular king during the world wars--not unusual that a heir apparent (-3) would be given that name.
Bookies over there will bet on where a fly will land.
We ain't got no room to talk--haven't you ever bet on a donkey or chicken drop fundraiser?

I bet Ol' Hickory is turning over in his grave as we speak. My fellow Americans, never forget that the only reason the British became our allies is because we opened a fifty gallon drum of whoop @$$ on 'em down here in Louisiana.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0[/youtube]

Latest posts