New Royal Baby

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
I am so excited ,as the whole world is, about the arrival of new royal baby, I stay glued to the tv waiting word of the arrival and told my wife if I am not home when it is announced to be sure to call me, so I can celebrate his arrival. If you believe this I will sell you some beach front property in Arizonia :bs:

i know i was excited when my kids where born,, aint nothing like it...... i hope its healthy and wish them luck.....but ill be about my own business.... :cowboy:

cowboy43":12zvgcqz said:
I am so excited ,as the whole world is, about the arrival of new royal baby, I stay glued to the tv waiting word of the arrival and told my wife if I am not home when it is announced to be sure to call me, so I can celebrate his arrival. If you believe this I will sell you some beach front property in Arizonia :bs:

Dang Cowboy. I thought maybe your finest heifer was about to calve. :cowboy:

chippie said:
Why all of the negativity?[/quote

For me Chip, the negatives thoughts come the fact that i think our country has serious problems. Their was a reason our founders stressed" all men created equal". This child will be nothing but a pampered brat all his life... If anyone wants to dispute that, go to it, but when was the last time a royal of any royal family killed in battle....Maybe its a age thing on my part, but their an old CCR song that nails my feelings to a tee, "Fortunate Son" I had far to many older friends killed or messed up on the fields of Southeast Asia. A war we could have won if they would have let the guys fight....General Curtiss Lemay had it right...."Bomb em back to the stone age".... If I would have been a couple of years older I would have been caught up in that meat grinder..... My age group was the last group to sign up for the draft.......We had baseball, football players and politicians sons in the National Guard, rich white kids in college forever....Poor southern white kids and inner black and hispanic city kids fought the war.....So you see, we have our royals.....a pox on their house as well....Hope the ramblings of dysletic ol feller make a little sense

houstoncutter":3sj2t1n3 said:
chippie":3sj2t1n3 said:
Why all of the negativity?[/quote

For me Chip, the negatives thoughts come the fact that i think our country has serious problems. Their was a reason our founders stressed" all men created equal". This child will be nothing but a pampered brat all his life... If anyone wants to dispute that, go to it, but when was the last time a royal of any royal family killed in battle....Maybe its a age thing on my part, but their an old CCR song that nails my feelings to a tee, "Fortunate Son" I had far to many older friends killed or messed up on the fields of Southeast Asia. A war we could have won if they would have let the guys fight....General Curtiss Lemay had it right...."Bomb em back to the stone age".... If I would have been a couple of years older I would have been caught up in that meat grinder..... My age group was the last group to sign up for the draft.......We had baseball, football players and politicians sons in the National Guard, rich white kids in college forever....Poor southern white kids and inner black and hispanic city kids fought the war.....So you see, we have our royals.....a pox on their house as well....Hope the ramblings of dysletic ol feller make a little sense

Actually that family may be the only Royals in the world that do serve.

Our princess had the same due date, so we went ahead and induced her. Didn't want to take a chance of them coming on the same day and her taking too much attention away from the young couple. :cowboy:

I've never cared much for all the hubub made about the "royal" family. When they find a country to rule or an army to fight with, they might be interesting. Until then, they are just England's Brad Pitt and Angelina to me. Okay, maybe not that bad, but over glorified celebrities anyway. Some great stories of current and past heroes could be told with the ink and slots wasted on all the gossip.

I wish them and the baby well. Just don't care to know everytime someone toots in the family. The mom did climb a few notches when I heard she snubbed the trashy pregnant American girl that gets way too much attention. So maybe the new bunch will grow on me.

cow pollinater":1e0wx63w said:
chippie":1e0wx63w said:
Why all of the negativity?
What negativity? I only crack negative jokes when in a good mood :D .
Don't know why but this made me giggle. Guess it is all the media hype going on about everything, they are on my last nerve. I am ornery this morning. :tiphat: Have a good day.

I never paid much attention in school. What is the difference in the united kingdom, England, and Great Brittian?

England is the mother country, and is a country within Great Britain.
Great Britain is made up of the 3 countries that are on the same island that England is--England-Wales-Scotland.
The United Kingdom is England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. (the rest of Ireland is independent)

Then, there are the British "commonwealth" nations. around 50 different nations I think--most were part of the British Empire at one time or another. Mostly nations that hate mother England but need her for something and don't want to burn that bridge completely.

Kate is in labour at St Mary's Hospital. Leading report on national news in Australia. Nice to have a good news report rather than usual political messes due to our dysfunctional government.

Royal baby...dams in labor...so what!
Is it result of more Royal in-breeding or is the offspring an outcross...lol.

Just couldn't avoid making a joke of this... as if the World really cares with all the other stuff going on... :banana:

The proper title is "United Kingdom of Great Britain" comprised of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The all speak some sort of English that only they can understand.

Bill I'm thinking perhaps the "baby mama" brought a bit of new blood into the inbred lineage of the current royal family. If nothing else she brought some awesome beauty when she arrived.

So, it's a boy. Cigars all around! Now, if I can just get over there to place a bet on the name. TV this morning had coverage of the betting on names. Bookies over there will bet on where a fly will land. Anyway, I couldn't help notice that ELVIS was at 500-1. I'll put $20 on it at those odds. It makes perfect sense. Rock and Roll has kinda' taken over the king making business, and Elvis was the first "King".
I can't imagine they'd choose George, but it was one of the favorites in the betting.
Yes, this may be why I have no money. :D

Latest posts